24

_________________________________

***

But none of that's a win to me, guess I'm different than y'all

***

________________________________

CHAPTER 24

Harry's Pov.

"Harry you're so fucking uptight." Ren groaned as she pulled her suitcase out of her room. "I'm not uptight. I said we leave at 5 and it's 5:30." "You knew i'd have to come get my bag." "Yeah and i thought it'd be packed."

Renny is absolutely infuriating and I don't think I state that fact enough.

"It was packed. You dramatic little bitch. I forgot to pack my skincare so sue me." She said as she flipped her hair over her shoulder and grabbed her purse/tote thing.

"Okay. Let's go." She smiled and I just rolled my eyes as I grabbed her suitcase.

"Where is everyone?"

Literally no one is here.

"Audie mentioned going to Cyrils after her afternoon class I think. And then Mick and Shi aren't off work." She explained and I nodded.

We were literally out the door, her getting her key out to close the door and lock up before she gasped.

"Wait my blanket!"

Remind me to never take her on a trip again.

"Ren there's blankets there!" I said loudly as she ran back inside but it was useless.

She ran back to the door with that same light green blanket she always uses.

"It's not the same. I need my blanket." She shrugged and actually locked up this time before we went to my car.

I took the Rolls Royce this time for obvious reasons. We're going to the fucking Hamptons. I consider it the most high class of my luxury cars.

Once I put her bags in, I sat in to see her roll her eyes.

"What?" "Why must you be so boujee? I just don't get it." "You fucking like it so just shut up." I chuckled as I drove out of her street.

"I'm playing the music." She advised me before starting to touch my screen, weirdly already knowing how to connect her phone.

Once she did, I was a little curious because although i've heard her play music once or twice in the bar and that night she did my tattoo, I never have really heard her music taste.

"I can't believe the news today
Oh, I can't close my eyes and make it go away
How long, how long must we sing this song?
How long? How long?"

She smiled softly to herself as we drove over the bridge, heading towards the city.

Not a bad choice baby.