6

________________________________

***

My car drive a little faster
I named it after
The girl that made me wanna crash it

***
_________________________________

CHAPTER 6

Harry's Pov.

2 Weeks Later

"I know that but he's getting this guy to place all the fucking bets. What are the odds he brings in someone new and now suddenly he's racking in money?"

Grimaldi has something deeper going on. I can't fucking accuse him of using this new guy to cheat or find a loophole through the games. Not until I find out if it's true anyway.

"You think he's cheating?" Tyson asked as he sat in my office. "I don't fucking know man. He won big last time which is fucking fine, it doesn't put me out of fucking money but he's not gonna fuck over everyone else. That'll stop people from coming in if they know they're gonna lose every fucking time. The rich can't stay rich if they keep losing because someone's cheating."

Tyson nodded at the given information before sighing.

"I heard about what happened with that girl of his last week."

I really didn't need a reminder of that. I already heard.

"Yeah." "So are you still letting that new girl of yours waitress tonight?"

Renny. I haven't really said much to her since the night of the first event when I went back to her apartment with her.

The days have been pretty quiet on her end from the few times i've been in. Nothing too out of the ordinary. Although Edie informed me that he let her know the next event was tonight.

"Yeah, we came to an agreement so I have to. But I told her she's not to fucking talk to him. Get his drinks, that's all. She promised me that's all she'd do and I told her she's fired from the events and from here if she speaks to him beyond that."

His eyes widened as he nodded. He was chewing fucking cinnamon gum and I could smell it from here. It just reminds me of her. She always smells like cinnamon. It's annoying.

"Well i'll be there on that side tonight so i'll keep an eye out too." He informed me and I nodded. "Thanks man. I'm finishing up a few last minute things for the event and then i'm headed out. I'll see you tonight." I told him and he nodded before putting my shoulder and heading out.

Tyson has been working with me through all of this from the beginning. He's a friend from England but we both moved here years ago for the same reason. And that someone transpired into this. But that's a whole different story.

After I finished up all my shit I had to do, I walked out and headed to the front.

I know I haven't spoke to Renny but I need her to remember what she fucking promised me.

Lucky for me, she was leaned over the empty bar on her phone.

"Ren." I spoke, more so as a greeting and her eyes met mine. "Harold."