42

_______________________________

***

We don't talk about it
It's something we don't do

***

______________________________

Chapter 42

Harry's Pov.

I grabbed my gun from inside the bedside table and put it in the back of my waistband as I looked down at Renny's sleeping body in my bed.

It's 10:29 in the morning but she's still sleeping.

I know Cyril is probably up but I haven't even went downstairs yet.

I used one knee on the bed to bend down as I lightly shook her.

"Mm?" She hummed and I smirked at her cute sleeping state. "I've gotta go. I'll be back later okay? It won't be all day." I softly spoke and her eyes fluttered open.

"You're leaving?" She spoke so fucking softly with her morning eyes.

I'm about to get back in this fucking bed if she keeps looking at me like that.

"Yeah...but it won't be too long."

She sighed and nodded.

"Okay." She said so softly that I almost didn't notice it.

I leaned down and kissed the side of her neck.

"Call me if there's anything you need." "Not like you'll answer." She mumbled and I furrowed my brows at those words.

"Why wouldn't I?" "You'll be busy." "If you call, i'll fucking answer. You know that."

She just pulled the comforter closer to her body and nodded.

"Stubborn ass." I whispered before kissing her lips quickly. "I'll see you in a few hours."

She nodded and I started walking to the door before her voice stopped me.

"When will the bar be back open?"

You're not going back.

"I'm not sure yet. We'll talk about it later okay?" "Okay."

I gave her one last glance as she grabbed her phone and I walked downstairs.

I saw the guest bedroom door was open so I assume he's downstairs.

As I got the living room I didn't see him, my mind immediately thinking he was more like Renny than I thought because I assumed he was meddling. I was proven wrong when I saw him through the glass of the balcony.

I walked out and he looked back at me.

"Morning." He greeted. "Morning. You can uh, make coffee or whatever you want. It's all in the kitchen."