86

_________________________________

***

Honey you're the only reason
I don't quite feel alone

***
_______________________________

Chapter 86

Harry's Pov.

I watched Renny change into some clothes of hers I had here still in the closet. She was changing in the closet while I laid in bed and it all just reminded me of the last time she was here.
I watched her get dressed that morning. And that was the last time I saw her before I got her out of that awful fucking place that night.

"C'mere." I mumbled and she looked over at me, pulling her shirt down and slowly walking over to me.

"I'm gonna be late." She whispered as she walked to the side of my bed.

I hate that I didn't care. I didn't want her to leave. She's had no sleep. Plus I asked her to eat dinner with mum and I tonight. She needs rest.

"I'm sorry for keeping you up all night...you've barely even had an hour of sleep Ren." I pulled her waist until she was laying on top of me.

"Back at ya." She smirked and I shook my head at that. "But i'm not working all day."

She shrugged and sat up, leaving me without her weight and I missed it.

"I'll be fine. I think I do better with little rest." She said as she walked back to the closet and sat down, putting her shoes on.

"Can I take you?"

She looked over at me with a little smile.

"I would say yes but your mom is here." "She's still asleep Renny." "Yeah but if she wakes up, you need to be here."

She doesn't work that far away.

I sighed at sat up.

Don't act so fucking needy Harry. We just got back onto good terms.

I sat up and ran my fingers through my hair, grabbing my phone to call the car service.

She's at least taking the car service and i'm gonna be adding a note to Serio, the driver, to make sure he watches her get inside the building. I know there's logically no one to worry about now but like I said, last time she left here, she didn't come back.

Right as I finished adding the note, she was sitting in my lap and straddling me. Only now, she's fully clothed.

"Are you okay?" She whispered as she cupped my face gently. "I'm good baby...are you okay?"

She nodded but she looked sad. I didn't like that.

In a small whispered, I asked,
"Then why don't you look it?"

She bit the inside of her cheek and shrugged.

"Because you don't look okay." "I am. I just don't want to smother you. I know you've become very independent, not that you weren't always but...you've gotten used to life without me. I didn't get used to life without you and now that I have you, I don't want to come on too strong or overbear you-" "You won't. Be you. I'm begging you, don't hold back. Be exactly how you are. Good, bad, and ugly. That's how I always knew you and that's still how I wanna know you. You could never suffocate me." She reassured me.

I nodded even though I knew I possibly could.

"Harry." She said in a more stern tone, making me let out a light breathy laugh. "Stop. You're the one doubting now." "No. That's false. I'm just aware that I could absolutely suffocate the shit out of you. I'm so not used to getting to have you around anymore and now i'm gonna want you here all the time. With me all the time." "And? What about that is different than last time? And you didn't suffocate me then."