58

_______________________________

***

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners makin' fun of hell, mm

***

________________________________

****i highly recommend listening to this song once harry starts humming it to her <3****

***i also updated earlier tday so if u haven't read chapter 57, pls do!***

Chapter 58

Harry's Pov.

To say i'm confused right now is an understatement.

A piece of me knew Renny had a past problem with drugs. I didn't know the extent of what she used and I certainly didn't know she overdosed. The thought brings a heavy feeling of anxiety in my chest and gives me fucking chills.

She faced death.

And that's terrifying to think of.

Shiloh felt cornered and that was obvious, so he deflected. He completely exposed everything to me and I could tell Renny went mute. She went void of emotion. I could hear it in her voice.

But I didn't think she want me to leave.

I don't understand.

I've tried calling, texting, facetiming, anything really. It's been two hours.

Nothing.

Cyril is inside.

I'm on the steps outside just fucking hoping she lets me come up.

I don't know how she feels right now but I wanna be with her. I don't care that she used to do drugs. I've done everything she's done. I just didn't get addicted.

I don't look at her different, she's still Renny to me and i'm still in love with her and i'm fucking panicking inside thinking that maybe she'll push me away because of this.

It won't fucking happen.

She can try but I'm not letting her push me away.

Over my dead fucking body.

I cannot lose her and especially not over something like this.

I should've never taken her to that warehouse. She just has a way of persuading me. I wanna do anything she wants to do. It's insane the way she's got me.

I smoked the last bit of my cigarette in stress and put it out on the steps.

I heard the door open and my head immediately snapped back to see Cyril walking down the steps, me immediately standing up.

"Is she okay?"

He nodded but now he had no emotion on his face. And that worried me.

He sat down so I sat back down.

It was silent for a minute and he was just looking out at the road.