46

______________________________

***

You're perfect, and everything in between
Mm, yeah, keep moaning, 'cause we're making a scene

***

______________________________

side note: that song ^^^ fucking slaps. also think the song is a great representation of how harry feels towards renny so i love it :,)

Chapter 46

Renny's Pov.

Harry wasn't lying when he said he was going to edge me all morning. When I tried to get out of bed and get dressed, his head ended up between my legs...yet he didn't let me come. That pissed me off, as it would anyone. He's never not let me come so now i'm just annoyed. Then he said he was going to let me come when he came up behind me while I brushed my teeth. He slid his cock between my thighs, against my center and I almost came from that alone. But did he fuck me? No. Did he make me come? No.

Not to mention he tried touching me on the way here, which I wouldn't let him do, so he very quietly pulled himself out and stroked himself in front of me which has driven me fucking crazy so I let him finger me, trying to keep his hand there when I almost came, but he fucking pulled away.

I truly hate him in this moment.

Now we're sitting in the drivers car that just drove up to the plane and I gasped, completely forgetting about something suddenly.

"What's wrong?" Harry immediately asked. "Xena! She didn't come? I didn't bring enough stuff!" I stressed.

"She came last night." He smirked at me and I felt a little relieved. "What? Why didn't you tell me?"

He shrugged and grabbed his water bottle.

"I knew you wanted to stay at your place so I picked out some options for you. It's all already in the plane. C'mon." He said and I bit my lip in thought, really hoping he didn't pick shit that wouldn't fit me or that I just wouldn't like.

"She also gave me a bag for you that I wasn't allowed to look at it." He smirked at me as he got out.

I climbed out of his side with my tote bag on my shoulder and drink in my hand.

"What is it?" "I don't know." He shrugged as he closed the door and that's when I finally saw and realized....we're about to fly in this private fucking plane.

Every fear of planes just came back when I saw it. They never fucking left but I temporarily forgot that I even cared until now.

"Harry...I don't know if I can do this." I said as I stopped walking, anxiety filling me up.

"It's not bad baby. It's fun and i'll be here the whole time. Nothings gonna happen. I can talk to the captain the whole time if you need reassurance that everything's fine." He told me but I still felt anxious.

"When's Tyson gonna be here?" I suddenly asked and he looked confused at my question.

"Uhm, like 10 minutes maybe."