22

double update so be sure to read 21 first :)

_________________________________

***

You got me down on my knees
It's getting harder to breath out

***

________________________________

CHAPTER 22

Harry's Pov.

This past week and a half has been more interesting than usual. Tyson and I flew out last Monday to watch Liam race. Turns out Tyson was right about him so he'll be racing for me in the Vegas races in place of Louis this time. We got back Tuesday night and I had shit to take care of with Vincent on Wednesday for the horse races this coming week.

When Thursday rolled around I was seriously craving Renny and to my, and my dicks, luck she stayed with me Thursday and Friday. Our sex is just so fucking good and I can't explain why. It hasn't even gotten that crazy yet. Mostly because of me. Every time I get to that point, we're both just so horny. We both wait until we're at a breaking point to fuck and by the point, we don't need anymore foreplay. But I wanna play it all out with her one night. I wanna try so much with her in bed.

That's another thing, I've been fucking in my bed. Well, just with her obviously. Which is also weird to say. But I mean if i'm sleeping with her, I don't need it from anyone else if i'm being logical.. It's nothing more to it though. It's just sex. But i'd rather have her as my fix than a bunch of random people.

The night at her apartment when Cyril had said 'hypothetically' if she had fucked around with someone that night, would I be mad, I took it literal. I thought maybe it had happened and I won't lie, i'm very possessive so I hated that. I hate the thought of her sleeping with anyone that isn't me. It's not in any way other than just possessiveness. When we're done doing this, which eventually we'll get tired of just each other, then that's fine. But for now i'm not tired and neither is she.

She had shit to do on Saturday and spent the entire Sunday with Cyril for whatever reason. We really don't talk much unless we're at the bar and that's mostly when we make plans for her to stay or whatever the plan is.

Monday I spent most of the day in Manhattan meeting with some men that are interested in starting up a new gambling spot in Oakland, California. It felt like a strange encounter but I know the men from previous races and I even met them a very long time ago in England but that's a different story. The offer just didn't seem like the right choice. I spent most of the afternoon and night with Tyson just going over all of it and what we should do. He agreed I should meet with them again so that's what I did yesterday but I still have no set answer. There's so much that goes into it. Especially financially.

I swung by the bar yesterday for just a bit to grab some papers, quickly ate Renny out on my desk and then left to go over all this shit. Renny had on a little white fucking sundress or some shit which i've never in my life seen her in and it's was just so much access, I had to have her in some way before I left.

Now it's Wednesday night and i'm heading to the bar. Edie has to leave like an hour early and he said he told Ren last night and she said she'd tell me but he wanted to make sure. She did not tell me and it honestly pisses me the fuck off. She was gonna walk home. She has a key in case of emergencies or in case she ever has a ride and locks up, which she's not fucking locking up this place by herself ever. But still, if she ever was here by herself during the day and needed to lock up for a bit, it made sense for her to have a key. But if she's gonna use it to pull some fast shit like this, i'll take it the fuck back.