90

______________________________

***

Until it's time to see the light
I'll make my own with you each night

***

_________________________________

Chapter 90

Renny's Pov.

"Close your eyes." He whispered as we got off at his floor.

"Harry, this is your apartment building. I know where you live. What kinda thing are you gonna show me that I haven't already seen?"

He rolled his eyes and covered mine with his hands.

"Can you ever just do as I say?" He mumbled, making me bite back a laugh.

I heard the elevator opened and we started walking, him guiding me and I kept my eyes closed.

We were walking farther than it felt like Harry's place was.

I heard a door open but then I was being hoisted up again, my legs going around his waist.

"Harry, what are you-" "Shush. Just don't open your eyes."

And then I felt him climbing stairs.

Where the fuck is stairs? Wait, are we in his place? Doesn't smell like his place. Not that it smells any type of way. Well I mean, I guess it does. Smells like him.

"Is this your place?" "No."

He kept walking and I laughed, realizing I could never carry a whole grown ass person up stairs like these.

"I know you're tired right now-" "If I can fuck you in this position, I can walk up a couple stairs in this position." "You're so explicit."

His deep laugh was felt through his chest with mine against his.

"Sorry baby. Forgot who I was around." "Fuck you." I laughed until I felt us come to solid ground. As in, not flights of stairs.

"Are you gonna kill me? It's giving killer energy." "Sure am. Gonna throw you off."

I heard a door open and air hit my back.

"Throw me off where?"

I opened my eyes as he walked us onto the roof of this building.

What the fuck?

"Harry, holy shit. No. This is too tall." I panicked as I held onto him.

"It's okay baby. I'm not gonna actually throw you off." He laughed and I glared at him. "Yeah I was assuming that was a joke already."

I held on tight to him, trying to look away from his face but it scared me.

There's no railings or anything of the sort.