56

_____________________________

***

"People disappear here."

***

_____________________________

Chapter 56

Harry's Pov.

Am I losing my mind right now? Yes. Is it because Renny is out with Gianni and hasn't answered my texts in an hour? Yes. I have every urge to keep a tracker on her or some shit because I hate this.

I'm trying not to call her because I don't want to be that guy. If she doesn't answer in the next 5 minutes though, i'm calling her.

Tyson is heading over here soon because we're supposed to meet them at the club a few blocks over which i'm not excited for. I'd much rather be there with her though than her be alone there.

She got ready here and left about three hours ago but I mean fuck, what have they been doing for three hours?

I need to relax.

My phone rang and I immediately picked up, relief temporarily filling me until I saw Tysons name and not Rennys.

"What?" I answered and he chuckled. "Someones in a bad mood." "What do you want?" "I'm heading over there now. Have you talked to the girls?"

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"No. Not in like an hour, a little over." "So that's why he's in a bad mood." He said with an obvious smirk in his voice.

"I bet they're fucking. Probably scissoring as we speak-" "Shut the fuck up Tyson. You're so fucking annoying."

The picture in my head made me almost hard but more than anything it made me angry. I know she isn't doing shit like that but the thought of anyone touching her is maddening. It makes me want to go absolutely mental.

"I'm kidding mate. Relax. I'll be there in a bit." "Whatever." I said and hung up on him just as I got a message.

Renny.

"Oh thank fuck." I said to myself as I leaned against the kitchen counter in relief.

we're going to go to the club in like 30 minutes :) meet us there?

I texted her back a yes and sat my phone down.

Before she left earlier, she kissed me and said 'i love you'. It still feels so fucking insane when she says it to me.

I can't fucking believe it honestly.

It's so surreal to hear someone say that to me. It's so surreal for me to say it to anyone either.

I went upstairs and put my gun in the back of my pants and fixed my hair a bit before heading downstairs when I heard the door open.

I know I have Tyson a key but the motherfucker could knock sometimes.

"I'm ready. Let's go get our little lesbians." Tyson voice boomed.