55

___________________________________

***

I'm finally breathing
The smoke ain't gone, but it's clearing
I ain't there yet, but I'm healing

***
__________________________________

Chapter 55

Harry's Pov.

Her lips moving against mine felt so good but I had to pull away. I'm fucking...shocked.

I pulled away and kept my hands on the sides of her ribs.

"What did you just say?" I breathed out and she didn't move her soft hands from the sides of my face.

"I love you." She repeated, making me believe that maybe my ears didn't just lie to me.

"What?" I muttered out just in pure confusion.

"I don't expect you to say it back Harry. I'm just letting you know that I do."

Of course I fucking love her.

I realized that in Vegas. Loved her before that i'm convinced but I just didn't know how the fuck to come to terms with the fact that i'm in love with someone.

It's even harder to comprehend that someone is in love with me.

"Do you realize what you're saying to me Renny?" "I know what i'm saying Harry and I mean it."

My hands squeezed her hips and I couldn't control myself as I wrapped my arm around her, swiftly moving us to lay her flat on the middle of the bed and hovered over her.

She chuckled and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Say it again." I whispered.

Her hands gently rubbed over my cheek as her bottom lip went between her teeth in a soft way.

"I love you." She whispered. "You sure?" I asked in honest insecurity and she nodded. "Never been more sure of anything."

My lips found hers in an instant, inhaling her scent and kissing her so deep, slipping my tongue into her mouth, lapping against hers and laying my weight on top of her like I know she likes.

I tangled one hand in the side of her hair as she kissed me back just as hungrily as I was, letting myself get completely lost is this angel under me.

I pulled away, a little lost of breathe and kissed her bottom lip.

"Fucking love you so much." I breathed and attached my lips to her neck.

I've never said them in the way I mean them to her.

I felt her still under me.

She grabbed my face and moved me to look at her.

"Harry you don't have to say it just because I d-" "I knew in Vegas. Probably before then to be honest Renny. I've known. I'm not saying it because you did, I just...I needed to hear it was reciprocated before I said it I guess. I didn't think you did." I admitted, the last part as a whisper.