21

________________________________

***

And I ain't give a fuck who is here 'til you appear
Body language's talking and it said something real

***

_________________________________

CHAPTER 21

Harry's Pov.

The past 24 hours have not gone as expected. I didn't think i'd have sex with Renny but that happened. I also thought i'd be waking her up with head but that didn't happen when her phone ringing woke me up, and her. It was Audie telling her to get home now. She didn't know what was wrong but obviously it freaked her out enough so she got dressed in an instant and now i'm driving her home at 9am. She insisted on taking an Uber to which I declined.

I'm honestly very curious myself as to what's wrong.

I pulled onto her street and pulled over to the side.

"Sorry for the early morning." She softly spoke, still half asleep. "Mhm, it's alright." I said and she just nodded before opening the car door. "Don't crash on your way back." She said with a smirk and I nodded.

I'm very tired for some reason and I'm surprised i'm not being an absolute ass.

She just stared at me and I furrowed my brows.

"You can come up. You look like you want to come up." "No, i'm just tired." "Mhm, come up." She said and I just smirked at her before she leaned over and shocked me with a kiss, which I reciprocated, kissing her deeply, the feeling making me remember the events of last night.

She pulled away and smiled before getting out of the car.

"C'mon." She insisted so I gave in and turned off the car, walking up with her.

"If Sheila says one bitchy word, i'm gonna have to punch him in the throat. I'm not in the mood." I said and she laughed from beside me. "Sheila? Never heard that one. I like it."

She unlocked the door as we got to it and opened it. The first thing I saw was Audie on the couch and a big bouquet of flowers along with some food on the kitchen counter.

"Uhm?" Ren said as I closed the door behind me. "Hi Harry. And yes Ren, that's for you." Audie said rather sharply. "Huh?" "Your creepy ass man friend dropped them off and wanted to see you. Yeah, said he wanted to make sure you felt better because you're sick. I didn't know what the hell to do so I pretended you went out to get groceries with Mick. Well then he said he'd come back later and see if you were up for lunch."

She's fucking joking. Grimaldi is still on this? His persistence on her is making me more and more uneasy. Now that he's had his eye on her, he's not gonna leave it alone. Fuck. I know exactly what he's doing.

"Grimaldi?" I asked harshly and she nodded, Ren sighing beside me. "I'm sorry you had to lie Audie. I'm gonna talk to him." "No you're not." I butted in and she glared at me. "Text him and tell him no to lunch and that you don't wanna take things any further. It's just over. This shit is getting too far." I told her and Audie smirked at Ren for whatever reason.