80

________________________________

***

It's been a long day and I don't feel like talking

***

________________________________

Chapter 80

Renny's Pov.

"So he's your brother?" Mav asked with shock and I nodded , us going over what happened a few days ago when Liam last left here.

"Shit, that's crazy. So...what are you gonna do? Give him a chance to kinda like, get to know eachother? This sounds like i'm talking about a relationship." He laughed, shoving a chicken strip into his mouth.

We're sitting in the back room of the shop, eating a late dinner while we both had the time. I normally just eat when I get home but I have a girl coming in around 9 so I have an hour and a half to spare.

"lHey Ren!" Tate came to the back and stuck her head in the doorway. "A guy here wants a slot for the next hour. You down?"

I looked at my empty salad bowl and nodded.

"Yeah that's fine. You can go ahead and tell
him to go to my station."

She nodded and went back to the front.

"I have no idea what i'm gonna do." I sighed and he nodded but was looking at me with curious eyes. "What?" I laughed lightly.

"So do you have an ex?"

I awkwardly laughed, more so uncomfortably.

"I mean...yeah. Doesn't everyone?"

Ex. Harry is my ex. Fuck that makes me nauseous.

"Do you talk to him anymore?"

He had a curious look on his face, as if he was asking for a reason.

"No."

He nodded, playing with his fork.

"And you're not talking to anyone new right?" "Mav if this is you trying to get in my pants again, sorry but n-" His laugh interrupted me. "No, that's not why i'm asking. You can obviously always take up that offer though."

I shook my head with a laugh as I threw away my salad bowl.

"Then why do you ask?"

He shrugged.

"You've said some things that made it sound like you used to be with someone but...you don't talk about him. Just...didn't know if you speak to him still." "Oh...well, no."

He nodded as I went to the sick and thoroughly washed my hands popped a piece of gum in my mouth.

"Alright, gotta go do this."

His towel smacked my ass as I walked out.

"Go kill it bad bitch." He shouted and I laughed with a head shake as I walked up front.