12

____________________________________

***

Tell me what's the deal? what's the deal?
What's the deal now?
'Cause I just wanna chill, Wanna chill,
Wanna chill now!

***
____________________________________

CHAPTER 12

Renny's Pov.

The last few days have been particularly quiet on Harry's end. When I came back on Monday, he wasn't in. He never texted me after our very unexpected little kiss, not that I expected it. It was random and very spur of the moment. I was teasing him. I just didn't think he would actually kiss me.

I've been at the bar the past two days. It's Wednesday now and Harry still hasn't came in. Edie said he came in when I was on break one day. I went down to the store to get something to eat and Edie said Harry had to come by and get something but I never saw him. Quite frankly, I don't know why i'm acting like I care where he's at or what he's doing.

I put away the few glasses in front of him and cleaned up. Cyril is giving me a ride tonight. I'm giving a friend of his a tattoo so they're both coming to pick me up.

Saturday night when I went with Gerald to that thing, I only went because I wanted to see what was so important that he was skipping Harry's event. Turns out it was just some 'business party' as he put it. There were so many fucking women there and then very few men. It was kind of strange honestly. I felt so out of place. He never really told me what the 'party' was but when he walked off and I couldn't find him after a while, a guy that was also very dressed up in a suit like Gerald came up to me and made me uncomfortable. I pretended I went to find him and left instead. He left me alone for so long and I hate to say it but Harry was right in that respect, that was fucked up to do. I didn't know anyone.

The bell rang on the door and Harry walked in with some guy following him.

Harry just glanced at me before running his fingers through his hair and continuing towards the back.

"Ah wait mate, not gonna introduce me? I'm Tyson." The guy introduced himself with a smile and I returned it with a nod. "Nice to meet you Tyson. I'm Renny." "Oh shit! Yeah, Harry spoke about you. It's so nice to meet you."

I narrowed my eyes at Harry who had stopped while Tyson and I spoke.

"Mean things I assume?" "Not many nice things I could say." Harry said as he stared back at me.

He has a tiny bit of facial hair growing and his hair looks longer today. I don't know how considering it's only been a few days but maybe it's just how he has it. He looks rough. And it's hot. Which is annoying.

"You're just so kind Harry." I said with a sarcastic emotional smile. "I like her." Tyson said in his extremely think british accent.

Once again, what the fuck is up with everyone in this weird ass circle having accents?

"I know. Now wheres Edie?" "Left early. I told him I have a ride so he left early." I told him and his facial expression hardened. "Who's your ride?" He asked in a low tone which made Tyson look at him with amusement.