100

_______________________________

***

You showed me love

***

________________________________

Chapter 100

Renny's Pov.

It's been two weeks since Harry and I got engaged. It still feels so surreal when I say it out loud. I'm engaged to this gorgeous fucking man who's lap i'm currently sitting on in my apartment that I still visit quite frequently with all my best friends.

"Okay, so I have a real deal question." Audie asked in a tipsy state.

She came to visit again after she recently got cheated on. Didn't even really know she was dating this guy but, you learn something new everyday I guess.

We all nodded for her to continue and she took a deep breathe.

"Okay, all of you bitches here are single so this mainly goes to Harry and Tyson. It's a personal question, is that good?"

They both exchanged looks with a laugh.

"I mean, yeah?" It came out more as a question from Harry's mouth and she smiled.

"Okay. So. Cyril, cover your ears, but this fucking manchild I was with sucked in many ways obviously, but like...okay, do guys enjoy giving head to women?" "Okay first of all, I might not be dating anyone but I could've answered that question too bitch." Mick chimed in and she flipped him off, continuing to look at Harry and Ty.

"Yes." "Absolutely." Ty and Harry answered at the same time and she sighed heavily. "Really?" "I fucking love it but that is just me personally." Harry answered but Ty nodded. "I love it as well. I guess it's a personal preference but I haven't met many guys who don't enjoy it."

She nodded slowly.

"Why?" Ty asked and she groaned dramatically. "Because he never gave me head!" "Never?" I asked and she shrugged. "A couple times maybe." "How long did you date again?" "Three months."

Ty sat up and narrowed his eyes.

"Three months...and how many times did he go down on you in that time period if you don't mind me asking?" "Like...twice."

"For fucks sake." Harry chuckled and I slapped his thigh.

"It's not funny! It's serious." She exclaimed and Harry nodded. "Damn right it's serious. That's horrible Audie. All women should be getting good head. It's important." "You're just saying that to sound like a good guy." "No, i'm saying that because it's important. I know. I have a whole fiancé and even before her, cover your ears, I love you, I loved giving it then as well."

I gave him a disgusted look.

"Yes, and I loved sucking off guys. Did it a bunch. My favorite hobby-" "Shut up, no you didn't-" "Yeah? And how would you know? Busy eating another girl out while I was up front at the bar gave you time to think? Yeah. He did that multiple times while I was there you guys." "I wasn't with you then! At all! I hadn't even kissed you at that point." "You did it once after the kiss!" "When?!"