21. 𝙩𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙨𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨

──────༺♡༻──────

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

╰──────༺♡༻──────╯

I snap up on my bed looking around trying to figure out where I'm at only to realize I'm in my room which I had no idea how I got there until I feel a soreness in my neck.

While I rubbed it I remembered what happened. Damon snapped my neck. He was trying to take Jeremy away and he snapped my neck.

I seriously couldn't believe the fact he would do that. He talked about how much of a traitor I was and how I wasn't loyal but he wasn't loyal at all either but I was always left as the villain while everything he did was fine.

I got up immediately rushing down hoping I could still intervene with them sending Jeremy away. They couldn't have gotten rid of him that quick so easily but Damon just knew me so well.

"Ah! Not so fast before you go all out on me I have something in return for you I know you're mad but I have the locations of klaus coffins" just as always he said with his smug tone he didn't care at all.

"You're sick that means nothing to me I would've found them anyways if I didn't it was because I was busy dealing with all of you because you don't know how to just stay still for at least five minutes! Damon I'm smarter than all of you if I wanted the coffins back I would've been took them they're in the witch house"

Damon seemed to be surprised that I was a step ahead but if there was something I learned from the Mikaelson's was to always be a step ahead. Nobody was allowed to have leverage over you if they did that meant they were in the lead and that was unacceptable.

"Then get dressed, we're meeting Bonnie there, maybe you'll find some sympathy and actually try and be a sister" he shrugged and turned around.

"To the brother that snapped my neck so he could send his imaginary girlfriends brother that happens to be my boyfriend away?" I stated, making him turn to me again. "You want me to be on your side so bad and trust me I've tried but you keep letting me down!"

I didn't want to continue to argue with Damon so I just went back into my room slamming the door. I knew the process was going to be hard but I didn't expect it to be this bad.

I had nobody on my side anymore. Both sides had let me down people I believed were my family had wronged me and the one person that was on my side and I was beginning to trust was now being sent away.

Everything was going wrong.

──────༺♡༻──────

I had no other option but to go with Damon to the witch house. My first reason was the fact I needed to keep an eye on the coffins even if I was upset at Klaus. I wasn't going to sabotage him that way. I think Damon believed I was angry at Klaus which was why he was including me and he wasn't wrong.