Message to Readers

My prayers go out to the three beautiful directioners who took their lives last night because of cyber bullying. It was too hard to read their suicide notes that they posted on Instagram. Honestly, it's hard for me to bear it, considering I could've stopped it if I had known. I wish I had, and I think a lot of other people feel the same way. I just wanted to tell everyone to think before they post anything on the Internet to someone else or say anything to anyone in person. You never know if someone is on the brink of suicide, so just please don't say anything rude or offensive TO ANYONE. Especially if someone is being mean on the Internet or in person, use kindness towards them instead of hate. They may be saying those things because they have nothing good to say about themselves. If you notice someone is having trouble; help them. It's as simple as that. Just wanted to say these words to you because this pained me to hear about, and I wanted you all to know how I feel about this. Thanks so much for reading this, and I will be posting Chapter 5 soon.

With all my love,

~B~xxx

P.S. If you ever need someone to talk to, I am always open to speak with anyone and everyone. Don't ever think I won't understand, because I actually do. Please Private Message me!