Chapter 37

Hey, guys! Happy V-Day!! <3 I love you guys!! Please enjoy yet another depressing update -->

**********************************

Chapter 37

(Jazz's POV)

"Hey, baby, can I talk to you?" Niall asked me, pulling me into the kitchen.

"What is it?" I asked him. He had his arms on my waist, and my hands were rested on his upper arms.

"I think I want to quit the band," Niall admitted to me, a little teardrop fallng from the corner of his left eye.

"Aww, baby," I sighed while giving him a hug. He probably had been thinking about this for a while.

"I just want to be here for you, Liam K, and Vivian. I love the band, but I think this is for the best," Niall said into my ear. I just closed my eyes and sighed. Poor Niall.

"It's okay, babe. Whatever decision you make at any time, I will support you no matter what," I smoothed his hair out a little.

"Thanks, hun," Niall pulled away from the hug to look into my eyes.

"Do the other boys know?" I asked him. Niall nodded.

"I also told Uncle Simon. They're going to reveal it to the press tomorrow," Niall gave me a half smile. I gave him another hug

"Okay, babe. Want to help me make dinner? We're having spaghetti," I tried to get Niall's mind off of him quitting. He nodded eagerly. "Okay, can you make the salad?"

"Darn. I wanted to make the meatballs," Niall snapped his finger.

"No way! That's my favorite," I giggled, pulling out the meat I was going to use. I heard Vivian crying from the other room, and sent Niall to go check up on her.

"She's fine!" Niall called, bringing in my beautiful daughter in his arms. She looked exactly like him, and it made me giggle a little. She had a big smile on her face as she buried her face into the crook of Niall's neck. She was already Daddy's little girl.

"Babe, can you put her in her playpen?" I asked him, pointing to the play pen on the other side of the room. He placed her in, and came back over to finish making the salad.

**************************

Yeah, this was short, sorry. I'll update again soon, don't worry. LOL I love how Vivian is Niall's little copy :) What do you think? Vote, Comment, Share!

Love,

~B~xxx