Chapter 9

Hey there! Sorry if that last part had any spelling errors, I typed the last part on my iPod because my computer was acting weird. ANYWAYS!!! Who's excited to find out about what happened with the whole Adam business and also, the Nazz shippers are totally siced right now because Jazz has fallen for NIALL (which also is a bad thing, because she's still dating Harry). But please enjoy!!

*******************

Chapter 9

(Jazz's POV)

"Adam?!" I gulped. He gave me a big hug.

"I missed you so, so much!" he whispered in my ear. "I just wanted to congratulate you on becoming famous! Didn't I always say that was going to happen?"

"Thanks, Adam. How did you know I was here?" I asked, extremely curious as to how he got to the boys' house.

"Well, I was going to say goodbye to you when you moved to New York, but by the time I had gone to the airport to see you off, your flight had already taken off. I finally saw you on the Alan Carr Chatty Man show tonight, and I went to your old house to ask you mum if you were there, and she said you were here," he explained.

"Wow. So you really wanted to see me," I said, feeling a bit creeped out, but flattered all the same.

"Of course. Oh, Niall, I didn't see you there," Adam greeted with a smile. I could tell he was being sarcastic. What a jerk.

"Hey," Niall replied, glaring right into Adam's skull.

"You don't mind if I take Jazz home, do you?" he asked, implementing even more sarcasm. He wasn't really asking for permission. It was just to make Niall angry.

"Actually, I do mind," Niall replied angrily. His answer surprised me.

"Excuse me?" Adam had lost his humor and was now sending threatening looks to Niall.

"You're excused. Now leave," Niall spat. He attempted to close the door, but Adam held it open.

"You want to fight, pretty boy?" Adam threatened.

"Who would want to fight with scum like you? You made Jazz feel guilty, and you made her suffer. No one should have to stoop so low to fight you," Niall retorted. That set Adam off. He grabbed Niall by the collar of his shirt, and pulled him outside. He threw punches across Niall's cheekbones, and Niall didn't fight back. I wanted to scream. To tell Niall to fight back, but I never got the chance to. Adam threw Niall to the ground, and grabbed me by my hair.

"Help! Somebody help me!" I screamed over and over as Adam carried me to his car. I was punching his back and chest but he was too strong. Every time I threw a punch, his grip would tighten around my body. I screamed and cried. I saw a light turn on in Harry's room as he looked outside. When he saw me, he sprinted from the window. Adam was putting me in the car, when he dropped me. I fell and hurt my spine. I cried out in pain, but looked over to see Niall punching Adam over and over on the ground.

"Niall," I whispered as a tear ran from the corner of my eye to my ear.

''''''''''''''''''''''''

"I'm okay, just a few bruises. I'm just worried about Niall," I mumbled into Harry's chest.

"He'll be fine. He just needs a stitch or two," Harry comforted me.

"But it's all my fault. I could've told Niall to stop. But I didn't," I dug my face deeper into Harry's chest.

"It's okay. As long as you both are okay, I'm happy," Harry continued, kissing my forehead. I wanted to scoot away from him. I didn't crave his kisses anymore. I wanted Niall's. I love Niall. I'm sure of it.