Chapter 32

WEYHEY guys! LOL sorry that's a bad word, I shouldn't say that. Oh whale.

****************

Chapter 32

(Harry's POV)

I got my tuxedo on, and breathed in deeply. I'm about to get married to the love of my life. Cat. I cannot wait until I see her in her dress. I stood at the altar, waiting for the organ music to start. But it didn't. What's going on? Cat is supposed to be coming out of her dressing room! She said she wanted to write a little in her diary before coming, but I didn't know that she was going to take this long. Suddenly, Jazz walked out in her bridesmaid dress. Well, running actually.

"Cat is giving birth!" she screamed. I widened my eyes. HERE?! NOW?! "Is there a doctor here!?"

Cat's aunt stood up.

"I am a doctor! Would you like for me to help?" she asked. Jazz nodded, and Cat's aunt followed Jazz into the dressing room. I sprinted to the dressing room to see that Cat had taken off her dress and was just in a small slip that she wore under the dress.

"Harry!" she cried out in relief when she saw me. I knelt beside her. Her hands were sweaty. She cried out in pain. Contraction. "How many minutes was that?"

"7 minutes," Jazz told her.

"Okay," she said, breathing in and out. She was taking this well. "Oh my God, how am I going to get an epidural?"

"You won't," her aunt said simply. Cat began getting worried.

"Harry, I don't think I can do this," she began crying. I held her.

"Of course you can. Just calm down," I comforted her. She gave me a weak smile. She cried out again.

"Oh my God, the contractions are coming in fast. I think you're going to have to start pushing, sweetie," her aunt spoke softly. Cat breathed in deeply, trying to calm her nerves. "Okay, start pushing."

Cat let out and ear-piercing scream. I took her hand, and wiped the sweat off of her forehead with a towel. I wanted to help her. I really did. But this was something she had to go through.

"Cat, let out one more. I can already see the head," her aunt said again. Cat let out another scream, except this time, it finished off with a cry coming from our baby. She lay back, and breathed deeply when her aunt wrapped our baby girl in a towel.

"Any names, guys?" Jazz asked us.

"I think we'll do what you guys did. Harry, you can give her the first name, and I'll do the middle name," Cat spoke softly, and still in pain, but with a hint of happiness.

"Darcy," I said simply.

"Marie," she said after me. Darcy Marie Styles. The name of my brand new daughter. I'm a father. I swore to myself then and there that I would protect both my soon-to-be wife and my daughter for the rest of my life. Darcy opened her eyes, and I saw that her eyes were green. Like mine. Beautiful eyes. Her nose was shaped like Cat's, and so was her mouth. But Darcy had black curls.

"She's gorgeous," I laughed, tears filling up my eyes. I handed her carefully to Cat, only for her to give her back so she could sleep. Cat was exhausted. "Hey, don't fall asleep yet, we still need to get married. I called the priest in, and he had us do our vows right there. A crowd had gathered outside of the dressing room to watch, and finally, we slipped the rings onto each other's fingers, and kissed. I'm a married man now.

Everybody cheered, and Cat shooed everybody away so that she could sleep. I decided to take them both to the hospital so that I could make sure that they were healthy. I have never been happier in my life.

******

My computer is about to die, so hope you enjoyed it :)

Love,

~B~xxxx