Chapter 41

Hey guys! So, please tell me if you're going to the June 23rd Take Me Home concert in DC, because my internet buddy, Briana, is going to be there! Well, she's not exactly going to be going to the concert to see the boys, because apparently, she doesn't have the money. She told me that even if  she did, it's sold out, so......but, anyways, she'll be sitting outside singing and playing the ukulele for the people in the line. Please go up and meet her! Anyways, please enjoy :)

Song Quote of the Day:

Hey there Delilah what's it like in New York City

I'm a thousand miles away

But girl tonight you look so pretty, yes you do

Times Square can't shine as bright as you, I swear it's true

**********************

Chapter 41

(Liam K's POV)

"Okay, class, this is Liam. Liam, you can take a seat," Ms Kaplan instructed me and addressed the class at the same time. I took my seat next to a larger kid, and pulled out my notebooks. A note from my mum fell out, and he noticed and chuckled to himself. I quickly slipped it back into my satchel, and began the lesson. As soon as it had begun, it was over. School was easier than I thought! I went to lunch with the other year two kids, and ate my sandwich alone. I didn't really know anyone at school.

I mean, I know Emilia, but she's in year one. I saw the kid who sat next to me in class come up to me.

"Hey, loser, where's all your hair?" he asked me. Danny was his name, I think.

"I had to shave it all off," I told him, finishing my sandwich, and pulling out my juice box. He laughed and brought his friends over.

"Bald Boy is a mummy's boy!" he laughed. They all joined with him. Why are they being so mean? I tried to drink for the juice box, but Danny yanked it from my hands, and squirted the contents all over me. I felt like crying. "See you later, Bald Boy!"

I packed up my lunch and put it back into my satchel. I had never met anybody so mean at the clinic. I just wanted to get home. Finally, at the end of the school day, I sprinted home to mum and Vivian. I think Daddy is out with Uncle Zayn.

"Hey, sweetie, how was your first day?" mum greeted me with Vivian in her arms.

"I hated it!" I broke down into tears.

"Why?" she asked me, coming over to comfort me.

"There's some kids at school who were mean to me," I cried. She told me some advice that I didn't quite catch, but I spoke anyways. "Don't tell Dad."

*********************

Poor Liam K :( The kid had cancer, overcame it, and is now being bullied. Talk about a hard life! Vote, Comment, Share!

Love,

~B~xxx