53

i wonder if i still have readers.. 🧍🏽‍♀️
--
Joan quickly decided to stay as expected and the rest went home, promising to return tomorrow.

We were happy finally having time with our baby alone in our room.

She slept next to our bed in her bassinet.

I checked her vitals and they were normal.

We made sure to swaddle her and let her natural hair flow out.

She had her momma's messy curls now.

She had her pacifier in her mouth as she slept.

Ariana and I are not keen on pacifiers, but research shows the positives.

It's mostly for the night and nap times.

Ariana pulls me on top of her and smiles.

"What?" I grin.

She just pulls me close and I lay my head on her chest.

She wraps her arms around my lower back.

"Thank you for having our baby and for being a great mother." She says and kisses my head repeatedly.

"Thank you for making me a momma. I'm still euphoric over her." I say as I close my eyes.

It's been awhile since I felt this comfortable with Ariana if ever.

She cared for me and I didn't care if it was just because I had her baby.

She still cared.

I felt myself drift off to sleep until I heard Audrina start to get agitated.

The heaviness of my boobs explained what was getting ready to happen.

I groan and roll off of Ariana and pick her up.

I take her out of her swaddle and take off my shirt.

I'd rather just get it out of the way.

I help her latch and she immediately hushed and went back to sleep.

"Let me get a taste." Ariana latches on without warning and now I definitely felt like a cow.

She pulls away after she gets a taste and look disgusted and satisfied at the same time.

"At least your immunity will be up." I raise an eyebrow and Ariana chuckles.

"It's a very distinctive taste. I will definitely have to get used to it before sucking on them."

I roll my eyes and unlatch Audri.

I swaddle her again and give her the pacifier before laying her back down.

I put my shirt back on.

"I'm about to post her curls on insta with caption "Audrina Leyla" and a white heart." Ariana announces before going on her way on her phone.

After a few minutes, Ariana eyes widen.

"I think this is my fastest post to get over a million likes. Everyone is truly excited about her arrival." Ariana smiles.

"Well everyone can't help, but mention how beautiful she is. Wait till they see her." I giggle.

Ariana and I both agreed on keeping Audrina's face off the internet.

The outcome was eventual, but we wanted to wait as long as we can.

I wanted to protect her from the world for the longest I could.