28

The next day, news had spread very quickly about the ring incident.

The big assumption was proposal.

Our families were calling us nonstop to get the deets. I had to punch Ariana's arm a few times when she had her mom thinking she proposed. Joan was literally screaming and planning the shower before I punched Ariana's arm.

Ariana even had to publicly tweet:

"it was a promise ring. damn."

My mom was speaking incredibly fast before I broke the news about it just being a promise ring. She paused for the longest.

Why does everyone want us married?

We've just been together for a few months.

Besides.. I need to get over the taken fact.

Danielle was the only one who didn't reach out. We talked, but not once was the "proposal" brought up. Either she was one of the few that knew it wasn't it or she didn't want to think about it.

We were getting ready to take a break before the European leg. I was so excited to go out of this country.

During the tour break, I wanted to spend some time at our apartment then go to Cali to spend some time with our families.

If Ariana and I were going to get married then we all need to know and love each other that includes Danielle and Ariana.

"Babe?" I say as she types away at her Mac next to me.

"Hm?" She hums.

"After our first leg, can we take some time to go home then back to Cali to meet our outside family? I want to have a get together so they can all get a feel for each other so you know when the time comes everyone won't be strangers."

She looked over at me and smiles.

"That's a great idea. We can do that." She says and goes back to typing on her laptop.

"Including Danielle." I say in a tiny voice and I notice her tensing up.

"No." Ariana says flatly.

"Ariiii she's like my sister and I want her to be in my wedding. You guys need to make up and become friends." I groan

"She clearly doesn't want us together Arielle and she surely doesn't wanna be friends. The feeling is mutual." Ariana grits the last part.

"If y'all can't make up then I can't have either of y'all in my lives." I say flatly as I stare at her and her head snaps to me.

"Please just do it for me. If she's reluctant then I'll have to do a ultimatum which isn't what I want, but needs to be done."

Ariana rolls her eyes and begins typing again.

"Fine." She grits

I made the same thing clear to Danielle and she gave off the same annoyed attitude as Ariana.

Never imagined in a million years my significant other wouldn't be cool with my best friend.

I also never thought I'd be with Ariana

by kidnapping.

The weeks flew by once again and we were now home. Ariana and Toulouse missed each other. Piggy gave me a sniff then went her way, but Myron gave me all the love.

I love that pooch.

Ariana and I rested up. I totally needed it though. Dancing was my passion, but I honestly felt so tired.