22

"If you think you're going out with that sneaky and snarky bitch then you have another thing coming at you." Ariana spat as I sat in my bed.

"Ariana please let it go. A thirty minute hangout won't hurt?"

"I don't give a fuck if it's ten minutes. I don't like her and don't want her to be around you anymore."

"Has it ever occurred to you that I'm a adult with my own decisions and rights?"

Ariana stopped her actions and looked at me with cold eyes. Her hand twitched, but she held back.

"Has it ever occurred to you that I did this all for you despite this throwing the tour off? We are suppose to leave tomorrow, but I pushed us back a day to make this happen. The least you could do is be a bit more obedient." She spats.

"Just a few minutes Ari is all I asked then we can do whatever you want tomorrow. You know it will be awhile before I see them again. Please."

Even though I was shaking inside and feared for Ariana's next physical outburst, I wanted to obtain some power in this relationship.

"Fine. Only a hour. Don't get used to having your way." Ariana sighs and gets in with me.

I woke up at 8:30 and got ready. Ariana remained asleep surprisingly. I expected her to walk me to the door like a little kid.

Danielle made it there at 8:50 and I got in her car. Danielle was very fortunate because her parents were near wealthy. Her mom was a doctor and her dad was a real estate agent.

She knew of my struggle, but didn't know of the struggle. If you know what I mean.

"Good morning." I chirp

"Good morning." She says with a raspy voice as she drives away.

We ended up going to our childhood park and sitting under a tree. The warm breeze and sunrise sun made this such a beautiful feeling.

"Why are you with her? She only wants you for control." Danielle blurts

"What does a 26 year old want with a 18 year old like come on?" She continues.

She was right. Ariana only wanted the control and power, but I knew deep down she loved me.

"She can be the devil on my back and the angel on my shoulder at times." I sigh

"Who the fuck dictates where her girlfriend goes? Hell, who follows that closely. She's obsessed Arielle. Why would you want that for life?" Danielle looks at me as I lay on the grass looking up at the tree.

I honestly didn't think that far ahead. I stopped looking in the future after I was with Ariana and she was vocal about not letting me go. She was my future. She was the god in my life.

"I don't know. It gets better each day."

"What if she regresses? What do you say then?"

These questions gave me anxiety that I didn't know I had. Ariana was getting better. She hasn't hit me in awhile even last night when she wanted to.

Oh for the love of god, who expects the next hit from there girlfriend?

"If I give up on her then she will truly regress beyond help. When we fight, I never leave. I give you space and then pop up with this big basket of stuff." I grin at her but she shakes her head.

"You see how I am over our altercation and moved on, Ariana is back at home counting the minutes until you get back. Once you get back the questions will flood in and one wrong answer will set her off. She gave you a hour like you're a child for crying out loud. That's unhealthy control."

The truth being dropped on me didn't feel good at all and I wanted to disappear.

"I know you love her, but how far can love go?"

I don't know.

The first mistake I made was losing track of time. Danielle and I ended up just catching up on her life and forgot about the dictated hour I had.

I didn't have a watch or phone to keep track so I suppose Ariana would be sympathetic?

We busted through the door 30 minutes after the allotted time and we ran straight to the kitchen with everyone in there.

I ran up behind her.

"Ariana sorry I'm late. We lost-" Ariana raises her hand up and turns to face me with a smile.

"It's okay baby. I understand that you couldn't keep track because of your lack of phone and watch. Let's just enjoy breakfast and then get ready to go." Ariana pecks my forehead and I look in shock.

I expected a punch to the jaw or at least a little disappointment?

Danielle joins us for breakfast and I sat comfortably next to Ariana until her hand went on my thigh and her nails sunk deep in my skin.

Tears prickled my eyes and I quickly placed my hand over hers pulling at it to get it out.

Ariana continued to eat like she wasn't causing me excruciating pain.

"Please let go." I whisper to her and she ignores me completely and moves her nails a bit in the wound causing my heart to race.

I did my best to hold back tears until she finally let go and I felt my leg start to draw blood from the little pierce marks.

I quickly jump up and run to the bathroom. I'm sure everyone was confused.

There was the physical outburst.

You thought she was done.

Nope.

She came into the bathroom and slammed me against the door with a thud.

"Why were you late? You were fucking her?" Ariana spat.

"No No. I promise Ari. We were just catching up and enjoying each other's company. Please calm down." I say in a squeaky voice.

She just had me up against the door, but the anxiety was rising in me.

She lets go and looks at me.

"Clean yourself up. Don't want our parents waiting on you."