27

The next few weeks have just been me being completely neutral.

Danielle hadn't called and we'd text just to make sure each other were okay, but we hadn't spoken about that night with Ariana's rude interruption.

I think we both silently agreed to just talk about it face to face alone at one point, but I doubt that will be anytime soon or ever because Ariana was still not fond of Danielle not one bit.

At one point, I'm gonna need to sit them both down and help them understand that they are both important to me and I need them to settle there differences and stay in my life equally.

The hardest one to convince is Ariana, but Danielle just might be on that level with her too.

I think Ariana wants to get everyone together for a get together and just get to know each other including our outside relatives.

Ariana has made it very clear that she's marrying me and give me babies to grow old with.

Maybe I can ease them together then.

IF Danielle shows up.. or even invited..

She's my best friend. I'll stand up to Ariana maybe that one time.

I might lose, but at least she knows I truly do care about Danielle and that I'm not letting her get in between us.

That's a backfire waiting to happen.

I accept that, but I can't help but think how different
my life would be if I had ended up staying in with Danielle and her going through with expressing her feelings to me.

Would I still eventually be captured and dating Ariana?

I think our relationship and friendship wouldn't even exist this far because of the seeming betrayal Danielle would think.

I couldn't expose details about how I *actually* got here so it was best I was captured that night at the movies. It avoided us worse damage.

The damage is still bad, but minimal and hopefully I can fix it.

I was laying on the bed and watching TV. Ariana was out and I decided to stay.

The paparazzi were horrible lately and I didn't like it. Ariana was used to it, but I was never introduced to it until now.

Noisy middle aged men worried about young women's relationship and actions.

Weird.

She wanted me to come badly, but I sent her away. They weren't bad when Ari was by herself. I hear the lock click and the door open.

"Babyyy." Ariana sung in a pitchy and raspy voice.

"In here." I say while getting back into this Lifetime movie.

She peaks into the room and smiles her big toothy smile.

"Hey lazy butt." She says and walks over to me and pecks my lips.

"Hey. You had fun?" I ask as she caresses my jawline and maintains eye contact.

"A little. I wanted you there though." She says lowly.

Her eye twitches and her hand trails down to my neck and grips it.

"I noticed you hadn't used your phone at all. You okay?" Her eyes try to read my face.

"No one really to talk to or really anything to talk about. I was watching a good movie." I pout and snap my eyes to the movie that was now on commercial.

"Oh is that right?" Ariana's voice was getting deeper. She was clearly feeling lustful.

"Yup." I say cheery.