6

Ari ended up leaving and going out to a meeting with her manager. I decided to take my own little tour.

I went into the bedroom first. For someone with plenty of money, it sure looked a bit poor.

She had two chairs that looked liked it was taken from the garbage. There was a big, neat bed with a flat screen in front of it on the wall. The side tables were cluttered.

The entertainment stand and dresser looked new though.

I started looking through the mess on the side table to the left of the bed. I pick up a polaroid of her and a middle aged looking guy. She definitely looked happier and carefree. I was now confused.

If she was so happy with this guy, why isn't she with him now?

I chewed my lip cause I didn't know if it was a good idea to ask. I hear a groan behind me and notice the darkish color dog sitting down and staring at me. He seemed to be a shy, but friendly dog. I think his name was Myron?

I put the picture down and kneel in front of him. He walked straight into my arms and placed his snout in between my neck. He seemed to want to cuddle.

I pick him up and walk into the living room. I look at more pictures in the apartment. I see Ari with two older women. One I'm assuming is her mom and the other her grandmother.

I see pictures of her as a child and some with I assume is a sibling. I also see her with other girls around her age. Must be her friends or family.

My stomach began to growl and I frown. Ari and I didn't even eat before we left.

I set Myron down on the ground and walk into the kitchen. He followed me closely and I looked in the refrigerator.

It was empty besides water. I groaned.

I climbed on the counter and looked in the cabinets for any sign of food. What was this girl eating?

"Ariana!! There's a cute girl on your counter!" A girl yelled from behind me. I nearly jumped and landed to my concussion. I quickly get off the counter to look at who was here.

Either I'm about to pass out or the door is super quiet. I see a girl who had brunette hair and she looked around Ariana's age. She was also one of the girl's in Ariana's pictures.

Ariana comes in with a bag and a panicked look. She quickly wipes it off.

"Courtney this is one of my new dancers for tour."

Huh?

"Why is she in your house then?" Courtney looks at her puzzled.

"She needed a place to stay. She just flew in with me from California."

I can sense Ariana wanted to leave the topic behind, but Courtney either didn't care or didn't catch on.

"I see your trying to get more acquainted with her." Courtney wiggles her eyebrows at Ariana causing Ariana to punch her.

"I bought food." Ariana says with a smile.

"Thank god. I'm starving and your kitchen is empty." I say in a small voice. That caused Ariana to pause, but quickly go back to taking the food out.

"Sorry. Courtney here." She pauses and eyes her. "Was suppose to fill the kitchen and clean up a bit."

Courtney rubs the back of her neck and sits at the island and I sit next to her.

"So how long have you been dancing?" Courtney asks

"Since I was 2."

"Are you like super flexible?" Courtney says all giddy