12

It was Friday night and I was beyond bored. I wanted to attend the party the dancers were having at the club, but I wasn't legal to drink and Ariana turned it down before I could blink.

Her control and jealousy would probably push us all the way back to phase one if I did go. It was probably best anyways.

Also Nonna and Joan left last night so I was bummed about that. Even though all they did was embarrass me. I would rather that than be staring out this window watching the busy streets of New York.

I've been in New York for a week and all I've been is to the venue and back to the apartment. This was my first time here and all I know is these two places.

Ariana also doesn't want paparazzi to get a glimpse of me especially TMZ. She knew how fast they got information and wasn't trying to risk it.

Not like anyone around us could do that right?

I felt like having a tantrum.

Saying that I'd be good and keep myself covered, but I knew it would only set her off.

I wanted to avoid that.

I heard multiples voices come from the living room and I shot up.

I had on my dance attire since we came back. This is suitable right?

I slowly walked out of the bedroom and went see who was there. I saw two guys, Victoria, and Courtney.

Victoria and Courtney smile at me. The two guys tried to discreetly check me out.

"Nice to see you again Arielle." Courtney says with a hug.

"Agreed. You extra fine today huh?" Victoria says with a wink and hug.

"She is incredibly beautiful." One of the guys say. I could see Ariana in the corner of my eye fuming.

"Incredibly" The other says with a smile.

"She's also taken." Ariana butts in.

Vic and Courtney smirk and the boys kind of laugh it off. Her friends really keep a "I don't care" vibe.

"My name's Michael or Mikey. I prefer Mikey." One says with his hand out. I take it and shake it.

"I'm Charles." He gives a toothy smile and gently shakes my hand.

"I'm Arielle."

Our handshake was longer and it felt like I was shaking the hand of an angel.

Ariana clearly hated both interactions.

"So did y'all come to chill and hang out or did y'all come to flirt and fuck my girlfriend in front of my face?"

Everyone paused and I felt the atmosphere get heavy.

"Choose your answer wisely." Ariana said sternly.

"You know we are just playing Ari. Chill we know what's yours.. for now." Courtney says with a wink.

Ariana hated the jokes that involved me and seemed like she regretted inviting them over. She probably would've locked me in the room if she knew all this.

We all sat on the couch and before I could sit next to Mikey, I was pulled onto Ariana's lap. I yelp at the sudden interaction.

"So where's the booze Ariana?" Courtney blurts.

"You know where it is." Ariana says as she kisses my shoulder.

Courtney rolls her eyes and gets up to get it.

"Ariana, you know I can't drink." I whisper

"In a bar you can't. You're 18, I'm allowing you to drink." Ariana kisses my neck.

"I've never drank before." My cheeks turn the brightest red.

"Well consider this another milestone between us."

Courtney comes in with various alcohols. I know my small ass is lightweight just looking at them.

"Look we can share. I'll drink something lightweight and you can test it before you jump right in." Ariana whispers and grabs a cup to pour one of the alcohols in her cup.

She takes a sip and she ushers me to do the same. I took a sip and if this was the lightest drink then I fear the heaviest.

I gulped down the strong liquid and scrunch my face up a little. I was holding face to face contact with Ariana to hold my ego tight.

Ariana giggled at my reaction.

"Ariana not gulping down Vodka tonight? A shocker." Courtney says

"Shut up bitch. We are suppose to chill not pass out in ten minutes." Ariana's eyes snap to me and she hands me the cup.

"You'll be okay. Don't drink too fast and try to stay sober. These bitches are chaotic." Ariana groans.

Ariana poured a clear liquid in her cup and began taking sips.

I was still on my first cup and the rest of the group including Ariana was on their fifth. I felt tipsy, but not drunk.

Their livers must hate them right now.

"I wish I had self control like Arielle. She's still on her first cup." Mikey says with a hiccup.

"So since Arielle is sober, she can tell us if she really wants to be with Ariana." Courtney laughs

"Of course she does bitch. I fuck her better than you'd ever do." Ariana says in this cute slurred voice.

"Wanna bet? Give me five minutes with her jealous whore." Courtney slurs as she shakingly gets up.

"In your dreams nasty slut." Ariana hisses as her grip tightens on my waist.

"Seeeeeee you're scared I would take your bitch. Ariana Grande is scared I'll steal her biiiitch." Courtney teases

Ariana flew up and I flew to the floor. She was going to punch Courtney square in the mouth.

The other three got up to say "Fight! Fight! Fight!" like school children so I had to push Ariana back.

"Why'd you do that? I was about to teach that whore a quick lesson about running her mouth." Ariana slurred

"Sssh. You love her when you're sober and will regret this if you do." I sit her down and straddle her. Her hands grip my ass and I caress her face.

"You're the only thing keeping me from busting that big nosed bitch in her mouth." She slurs with a tiny smile.

"I know. I know and I want to keep it that way."

I know they say drunk talk equals sober thoughts, but I still see it as impaired.

Ariana gives me a tight hug and I hug her head back. I give it a peck and lay my cheek on top of her head.

"I-I wanna hug." Courtney says and her bottom lip quivers.

"Fuck you. You don't get a hug from this angel." Ariana slurs.

"Not fair."Courtney says with tears.

"All fair in my world." Ariana slurs.

Bit of a filler. My brain is fried from college & life so I can't word vomit like I usually do so give me suggestions on what you'd like to see. I'm flexible.