44

I marveled at our baby who's heartbeat was loud and clear.

This was our first time hearing the heartbeat.

"Do we still want to know the gender?" My doctor ask.

"We are planning a gender reveal so can you place it in a envelope?" I ask.

She smiles widely and nods. She prints out the ultrasound with the gender attached and gets a black envelope to insert it in.

I had taken a blood test a previous visit and they kept the results until now.

"I hope you are happy with the gender." She grins and we look at each other.

We were beyond excited to know and wanted to know now, but we had to hand it over to Frankie and Danielle.

I stared at the envelope as Ariana drove us to Frankie.

"I want to open and look so bad." I whine.

"I know, but its suppose to be a surprise. We will know Friday." She assures me with a thigh rub.

"Too long." I mumble as we pull into his driveway.

We get out the car and walk to his door.

Danielle's car was already outside and I knew the mess they were making inside.

We knock and they almost immediately open up.

I don't even get a hello before the envelope is yanked from my hand.

I scoff and walk in.

The living room was scattered with floor plans and ideas. This was going to be a very long process.

"So any firm ideas yet?"

"We are still finalizing, but we have some sort of idea."

I nod and look at the ideas, but quickly swatted away.

"We have decided it will be a surprise." Danielle shoos.

"But we have the dress we want you to wear." Frankie says while handing me the design.

"Ariana said she didn't want a store bought one, but a designed one so we had one designed for you." Frankie says excitedly.

I roll my eyes as I look over at Ariana who was able to look at the plans.

"Why does she get to look?" I pout.

They shrug.

"She is paying for it." Danielle says.

I was about to go off on her, but I realized she stuck up for Ariana for the first time.

I smirk and just nod.

I look at the design and see it was all white with a sheer layer over it with pink and blue butterflies. It was off both shoulders and was just at my knee.

It was actually really beautiful.

"I want to see the gender." Frankie says with over excitement.

As he's about to open, Danielle swats.

"We have to be surprised or it might slip." She says sternly and Frankie pouts.

"I won't be biased. I just want to know what to buy in advance."

Danielle shakes her head no and takes the envelope.

"We have to get the balloon anyways." Danielle turns her head to me.

"We have this all figured out. The next time we will see you is at the venue." She gives me a warm smile.

"Thank you both."