35

The next day, Ariana seemed to be calm. She kept her demeanor poised and treated me like I was a person.

It felt like a dream.

It was.

The following morning, Ariana woke up looking fine until something snapped. She clearly was troubled about letting her emotions out on me or just continue holding them in.

"Why are you doing this to me?" She bawled.

"Doing what Ari?" I pleaded feeling fearful.

"Made me like this. I never was like this until I met you whore!" Ariana screamed at me and inched closer to me.

"Ariana, whatever you dreamt or thought about is not what's happening okay? I love and care for you." I said stepping back.

"Then why are you scared of me bitch!" She booms and gets in my face.

I was trying my hardest to calm my instinctual fear, but I'm sure I wasn't doing that well.

"I'm not. Just please calm down." I plead.

"Bullshit!"

I hear the door bust open and see Scooter with Joan.

"What's going on?" Scooter asks and Ariana looks up at him.

Her whole demeanor changes.

Her anger and tears seemed to be the face of yesterday..

She's all.. Ariana Grande now.

"Just a disagreement about what we are eating this morning." She smirks at me.

Joan chuckles and shakes her head. Scooter raises a eyebrow at the both of us. I probably had a look of confusion.

"Next time lower your voices. It's 4 in the morning." Scooter says while still looking at me in my face. I assume trying to figure out the truth and whether it's best to let it go for now.

I nod and look over at Ariana who was still with the same bubbly demeanor.

Joan was already back in her room and Scooter was cautiously leaving.

"If I hear from y'all again, I'm separating you both." Scooter says sternly eyeing Ariana.

The door is closed shut and I cautiously look at Ariana who seemed neutral about this whole questionable morning.

"Let's shower and then eat. We have a long day today." She says with a peck to my lips.

I just absentmindedly follow her into the shower without another word.

After our shower, I sat on the bed with Ariana and stared at the wall. She decided she was going to choose what we ate this morning.

I let her.

Gradually, I knew letting her have this control will bring us to a very dangerous situation, but right now I was already drained for today.

Every altercation drains me mentally and emotionally that I just give up and let her have her way for the rest of the day.

She enjoys it and her mood is way better that way.

I save everyone the trouble.

"Hello? Arielle!" Ariana shouts and I look over at her.

"The food is here." She says.

I nod and get up to grab a tray. As we ate, the silence is the room was so heavy and uncomfortable.

On top of that, the food was meh. Some vegan food sucked and I dared to tell Ariana that.

I just ate it and then got up to get into my dance practice attire.

Ariana was on her phone.

Remind me why we are together again.

I couldn't figure that out at the moment.

We really seemed incompatible lately.

"I'm going downstairs with the dancers." I say and she shot her eyes at me.

"No wait for me." She says quickly getting up and getting dressed.

Me, a grown ass woman, being told I can't go where I want?

Damn.

Even God couldn't foretell this outcome of my life.

I obeyed and we went downstairs together as she wanted.

When we walked down together, everyone's eyes fell on us. They all greeted and had big smiles on there faces.

If only they knew.

Ariana and I were in a separate Tahoe than everyone else against my wishes once again.

It seemed as I was now being isolated.

Me, a grown ass woman..

I felt like screaming, but I knew that wouldn't get me anywhere if not a beating by Ariana.

I sighed.

Practice was melancholy for me.

This was now visibly JUST a job for me now not a dream anymore.

I just wanted to get it over with and leave.

Go back home and do something OTHER than dancing.

She ruined this dream for me..

I guess dancers started to notice my change of aura. They continued to ask what was wrong and I just said "I'm tired." when reality I was, just not the ideal 'lack of sleep' tired.

Practice ended with people giving me concerned looks and whispers amongst themselves.

Assumptions being made which made my aura darker.

I got into the bed Ariana and I shared and bundled up into a ball under the covers. I started to silently cry.

I hear the carpeted footsteps of Ariana's little feet walk up to me. She moves my hair over and starts kissing my neck.

I push her away and she then tries again.

I push her again.

"Please." I plead with what energy I had left.

"Let me fix this. I-" She starts.

I sit up and I feel my face puffy from all of the silent tears I just silently poured out.

"You can't. You've broke me. Are you happy?" I say brokenly.

Her emotions start to show. Her lips pokes out and tears start to leave her eyes.

"You don't know how much I love yo-"

"Yeah I don't!" I bark.

"I will never know because all I see is the abuse and anger which I honestly never know what I did wrong. Why are you with me if I cause you this much anger and sadness? Vise versa." I say completely drained.

"I'm trying elle! I just wish it was just you and I and not you and the world. You're mine." She says attempting to take my hand, but I yank it away.

"Ariana in what world is that realistic?!" I say erratically.

She paused.

"It will be.."

"After tour." Her eyes glistened treacherously.

don't worry i'm not gonna leave y'all hangin. ;)