32

The car ride was silent and as soon as I made it back to our known home it all sunk in.

Back to my old life.

As if I ever left it..

I got out and brought my stuff with me. Ariana opened the door and all the animals ran to me in excitement for once.

I smile a little, but went straight to the guest room.

I dropped my stuff and just laid down on the bed.

I stared at the one window in front of me.

"What Scooter?!" Ariana barked at her phone.

"Yes I took her back! What is it to ya?!"

"Tell Tayash to mind her own fucking business before she's out of a job."

"They have no proof of me abusing her so they can say what they want! She wanted to come back regardless!"

"No I'm not taking her back there! Goodbye!"

Silence fell upon the house and I just took that as my time to send myself off to sleep.

Myron ended up jumping on the bed to cuddle up beside me.

I felt comfort.

He held a comforting spirit.

I ended up drifting off to sleep.

When I woke up, I realized I was in a familiar bed and a familiar body next to me.

I open my eyes and noticed I was in Ari's bed in her arms.

She was still fast asleep.

Can she leave me alone?! Just for a minute.

I was still upset and not all for this.

But I stayed.

In silence until she woke up.

I closed my eyes and turned over on to my other side.

She stretched and held me close.

Why does she think I'll keep forgetting all the pain she has given me in such short time?

I'm aging at the speed of milk when I'm with Ariana. She's taking my youth and spirit away.

I kinda push her off as I pretend to stretch.

I sit up and walk out the room back into the guest room.

Ariana follows.

"What are you doing?" She asks.

"Getting ready for bed ALONE." I say as I plop my butt down on the floor to look through my suitcase.

"We can fix us. Just let's try. We can't be cold like this in public or on tour." Ariana pleads.

I turn and squint my eyes at her.

"No we can't fix us. The emotional and mental aspect has crashed and burned Ariana! I can't take it anymore. I'll be around, but working on being a couple just isn't looking great anymore. Your one Ari now and another the next. I'm. miserable. Ariana. To keep your image, just let *this* go." I point between both of us before pulling my clothes out and going into the bathroom.

"No. Please! I do love you." She pleads with tears.

"Apart of you does and the other doesn't." I close the door and lock it. I sigh as I hear her sobs.

"Both of me loves you we just don't see eye to eye." She bangs on the door.

"Please don't leave me." She sobs.

There it goes.

Her breaking down and claiming to do better just to take another part of me away.

"Please Ari just let me be alone." I sigh shakily starting the shower.

"I can't. I need you. I swear I do. I haven't slept in days or left because I can't function without you. Don't do this."

I sigh and ignore her.

I get into the shower to the sounds of her loud sobs through the door. I get out and dry off then get into my pjs.

I take a deep breath and open the door to her on her knees sobbing. She gripped on to my ankles and continued to sob.

"Please Arielle. It's only death from here. I can't live without you."

She was beyond distraught and was probably one of her best shows,

but I was falling for it.

I sink down and pull her into my chest as she sobbed.

I cooed to her and comfort her, but her soul was completely shook from this fear of losing me.

It took her over an hour to finally calm down and go into slumber into my arms.

She was completely worn out and her face held tiredness.

Like days of tiredness.

She's never looked this bad and I'm guessing that's why she was always on edge.

Why do I keep making excuses for her?

If she wanted to do or get better, she would.

I had minimal strength so I couldn't carry her to bed like she has so I brought us both near the bed and pulled down the blankets and pillows to create a bed on the floor and let sleep take over again.

sorry this is short. i just wanna give some soft vibes off so y'all can like ari a lil.