47

"Do you want to continue from last week or move on?" My therapist asks.

"Move on.." I say quietly.

"How's Arielle and the baby? Last I heard y'all were having a delicious dinner."

I felt pain well up inside of me of the memory.

"Arielle is gone." I say and I see my therapist become more alert.

"What do you mean?"

"She left me." I say and I feel my anger rile up again.

"Why Ari?" She asks cautiously.

"Because I slapped her.. hard. Her mouth and nose was bleeding.. her left side of her face was black just that quick." I clenched my teeth.

"Why did you slap her Ariana?"

"Because.."

"Because what Ariana?"

"Because she reminds me of that stupid dumb whore Ariana." I boom

"So she reminds you of yourself?" She asks.

"Yes! She's always positive! She's always looking for the good in my fucked up self when I've beat her ass and threatened her life MULTIPLE times. She won't fucking use her head! "

Mrs. Caldwell POV
The demeanor of Ariana right now was so angry. If smoke could rise from her, it would.

Arielle always seemed to be her trigger, but also her biggest need.

I was trying my best to not put Ariana on meds, but either that or she would have to ultimately leave Arielle.

Ariana is a danger to Arielle and her recent episode was explosive.

I also feel that Ariana just feels Arielle is the epitome of herself. Arielle fits the age and look of Ariana at that age, vulnerable and needy.

"Ariana. I hate to do this, but you have two options."

Ariana looks up at me with hard eyes.

"You can either start taking medication or you will have to leave Arielle."

Her demeanor softens and her whole aura changes.

"Please let me try harder! I know I can do it. I just need to get over that dark area." She began to ramble.

Her brain was battling each other.

I knew there was a strong possibility that Ariana will never change and will carry this struggle for as long as she lives, I wanted to try to help her as much as I could.

"Then I recommend you stay away from Arielle as we do get over it. You are going to ultimately kill her Ariana. As much as you think otherwise, the route you are going is not well."

She seemed to be affected by my words and nodded.

Here goes a long battle.

--
Arielle's POV
I pout as I pressed my belly for the thousandth time to get the baby to move.

She seemed to be uninterested or sad.

I sigh and Danielle speaks up.

"She's quiet today?"

I nod and feel my emotions coming over.

Princess always moved at home, but always around Ariana.

I hated being apart from her and I'm sure the baby feels the same, but I know I can't go back now.

Whatever breakthrough Ariana is going through is full of bad storms.

Unlike other times, this time it felt as if Ariana was going to kill me and that has instilled a fear I can't shake.

My motherly intuition is too strong and I can't let anything happen to my love.

"I'm just going to go to bed."

I stand up and I feel a sharp pain. I wince and I can feel myself about to cry.

I curse myself for being such a wimp.

"What's wrong?!" Danielle asks in a panic.

"Nothing. I think I just caught a cramp." I say trying to straighten out, but couldn't because the pain was gradually coming in waves.

I start to curse and felt tears trail down my face.

"I think we should go to the doctor just in case." Danielle urges as she jumps up.

"I'm fine Dani." I groan.

"Let's please just check to be sure." Danielle urges and grabs her keys. She pulls me out the door and we make our way to the hospital.