34

We still had 6 hours left of the flight and I was awake after my 6 hour sleep.

Ariana was now sound asleep.

I think.

I feel her hand move every now and then up and down my thigh which is quite annoying. It makes me feel all funny inside.

Her slides right in between my thigh. I blush and move it away, but she moves it back quickly then tightening her grip on my thigh.

All this while she's "asleep".

I look around as she slips her hand into my waist band then into my panties. I attempt to move her hand away, but she was stronger.

I looked around in hopes that everyone near or facing us was asleep.

It seemed that way.

She rubs tight circles on my clit and then goes in a up and down motion m.

I attempted to be quiet, but I could feel it building up.

Ariana slaps my thighs insulating that I put them up which I do and she inserts one finger then tries two which fit fine.

I covered my mouth as I felt a throaty moan about to come out.

My eyes were closed so now I didn't know who was watching.

She pumped and rubbed messy circles on my clit. I squeezed my eyes shut as I felt my body that was so tightly closed was beginning to unravel.

I covered my mouth with both hands and let go on her fingers. I tried to control my spasms as I came.

She pumps to a rate where I could calm down then takes a swipe and pulls her hand out of my pants.

Once I open my eyes, I see her sucking her fingers. When she catches my eyes, she winks and seems to go back to sleep.

We were now 4 hours left in the flight after my brief slumber to recuperate and everyone was semi awake.

I decided to search Ariana's name up and randomly snoop. I was so deep in that I found this website called Wattpad and fell upon a fan written story about her.

I was so invested in it that I didn't even realize that Ariana was now alert and calling for my attention.

I jumped when she tapped my arm and looked up at her.

She raised a suspicious eyebrow and before even asking she yanked the phone out of my hands and examined it.

She chuckled and hand it back to me.

She got close to my ear and spoke:

"Why would you read a imagine about me when you can get the real thing right here?"

She pulls back and smirks.

I couldn't even formulate a proper sentence to contradict her statement because she was right.

She winks at me again and takes my hand then grabs her phone to play around on twitter.

Once we had finally landed, it was now time to start practicing. We hadn't had a through rehearsal since last leg.

When we made it to the arena, I was met with all the dancers who were happy to see me especially Tayash.

"Are you okay? She didn't do anything to you?" She said in earshot of me.

"Yes I'm fine. No at least not yet. She's been emotional and clingy that's all." I say as I start stretching.

"Scoot told me to shut my mouth or I'd be out of a job and as much as my little self wanted to say fuck it and tell her off; I need you to be safe and be your guardian." She grins as she does a different stretch.