Chapter 1: A Dream

[Mostly Edited]

Third P.O.V in a dream (I'm gonna change it up a bit, and Narration is in italics)

Legend tells of a legendary warrior... whose kung fu skills were the stuff of legend. He traveled the land in search of worthy foes.

A panda in a straw rice hat, robe, and cape holding a staff walks across the dock as the wind blows. coming across a building that was raided by bad guys. He walked inside and it was filled to the brim with bandits, thieves, and criminals. As he walked in to sit down the bad guys followed his every move.

He sits down and starts to eat some dumplings. The bad guys then made their way to crowd him. "I see you like to chew. Maybe you should chew on my fist!" an ox says as he slams his fist on the table, making the fine china rattle.

The warrior said nothing for his mouth was full. Then he swallowed. And then he spoke.

"Enough talk, let's fight!" the panda said as he threw a punch. Breaking the table and knocking everyone around him backward. He then goes left and right hitting and kicking the villains that charged at him.

He was so deadly, in fact, that his enemies would go blind from overexposure to pure awesomeness.

"My eyes!" the leopard bandit said as they tried to feel around because they couldn't see. "He's too awesome!" the crocodile criminal said. "And attractive." the female bunny villager said as she fluttered her eyelashes at the panda hero. "How can we repay you." the male bunny villager said. "There is no charge for awesomeness...or attractiveness." the panda said smoothly. Making the female bunny swoon. The panda warrior then burst through the ceiling, knocking more foes out of his path.

It mattered not how many foes he faced. They were no match for his bodacity!

The panda warrior was rapidly kicking and knocking down all the villains that came at him from above. A cluster of wolves and leopards came down at him all at once. But he was able to defeat them, their unconscious bodies falling from the sky like rain as the panda warrior walked on the dock again.

Never before had a panda been so feared! And so loved.

The panda stops as in the distance 5 flaming figures show themselves and jump down to him.

The most heroic heroes of all of China, the Furious Five, bowed in respect to this great master. But that's not all. The fairest in the land, the Princess of Peace, has graced us with her presence.

"We should hang out," Monkey said as everyone posed around the Panda. "Agreed." the panda responded. The panda warrior and the Five were knocking the foes left and right. When they finally finished, the panda warrior approached the princess. "Thank you for helping me keep the peace, Panda Warrior. You were so fearless and strong." the princess said dramatically as she placed her paws on the warrior's chest. "How can I show my gratitude?" she said as she looked up at him with dramatic tears in her eyes. "There is one thing..." the panda warrior said as he placed his hand on the princess's chin and tilted her head up.

"Po! Get up!" Monkey said, sounding like Po's dad. "You'll be late for work," Tigress said, also sounding like Po's dad. This interrupts Po's kiss to the princess in his dream, The princess disappears in a puff of smoke and Po begins to fall off the cliff they were on.

(End of dream)

Next thing he knows, Po is on the ground in his room from falling out of his bed. His pillow in his hands like how he was holding the princess in his dream. Po yawns and groans as he gets up and takes in his surroundings, his dad calling for him from downstairs. He looks at his posters of the Five and the Princess along with the action figures he has. Then sighs, remembering his dream and how he wishes it could be real.