Chapter 8: Tai Lung and the Dragon Scroll

Third P.O.V 

Tigress and the Five proceed to the last bridge that someone has to cross that leads to the Vally of Peace. Not yet running into Tai Lung. Once they reached the bridge, there they saw Tai Lung at the end of it. Tai Lung growls and began to run onto the bridge. "Cut it!" Tigress yelled. Each of them but a rope that held the bridge. 

As the bridge began to fall, Tai Lung jumped into the air. Tigress then leaped into the air and kicked Tai Lung to prevent him from landing. The rest of the Five then grabbed the bridge ropes they just cut so that Tigress didn't fall over. Both her and Tai Lung landing on the bridge. 

"Where's the dragon warrior?" Tai Lung asked as he leaned on the bridge handles. "How do you know you're not looking at her?" Tigress asked as she readied herself for any strike. "You think I'm a fool?" Tai Lung laughed. "I know you're not the dragon warrior. None of you are. Not even my darling daughter...princess of peace. I heard how he fell out of the sky on a ball of fire. That he's a warrior unlike anything the world has ever seen." Tai Lung said as he slowly walked towards Tigress. 

"Po?" Monkey said, confused if people were talking about the same Dragon Warrior. "So that is his name. Po. Finally, a worthy opponent. A battle will be legendary!" Tai Lung said triumphantly. Tigress then decided to strike. The two of them landing hits at each other. Tai Lung hung over the dangly bridge and used it to sling himself into the air. Tigress' back was flat against the bridge when she looked up and seen Tai Lung about to land a strike. 

She then flipped the bridge to shield her. Hanging on as Tai Lung broke through, the two of them fighting on opposite sides of the bridge. Tai Lung grabbed her leg and flung her up, trying to throw her down. But Tigress clawed at his arm and hoisted herself back up. The continue to fight on the underside of the bridge. "We got this, help her." Monkey said as he grabbed the rope that Crane and Viper was holding. 

Tai Lung kicks Tigress in the face, causing her to break through the bridge. He then kicked her in the stomach and she was launched back, breaking most of the planks of the bridge. Tigress held on by two ropes that once held the bridge planks in place. Tai Lung then twisted the ropes and Tigress' neck was twisted in between the ropes. 

Viper then comes in and uses her tail to strike Tai Lung. This resulted in his grip on the bridge to loosen, and Tigress was set loose. But she began to fall; luckily Crane was able to swoop down and catch her. Viper wrapped herself around Tai Lung's neck and fist. Constraining herself and causing Tai Lung to hit himself in the face multiple times. Tai Lung was about to fall off the bridge, but held on by his feet. As Viper slithered up his body he grabbed her by the neck. "Monkey!" Viper choked out for help. "Go! Ah, what was I thinking!?" Mantis said as he had Monkey hand him all the ropes, immediately regretting it since he almost lost grip. 

Monkey comes in and jumps in the air, kicking Tai Lung in the face. Mantis almost falls over the edge as Tai Lung bounces on the bridge, but manages to hold on. Tai lung gets his footing bag and began to run on the rope towards the Five. "Mantis!" Tigress called out. In which, Mantis whips the bridge rope he was holding. Monkey and Viper jump before they were whipped, but Tai Lung didn't and this gave them the opportunity to group together and take him on. 

"Now!" Tigress calls out in signal as the four of them yell, charing at Tai lung. Monkey swings by his tail and kicks Tai Lung. Then with Monkey's help, Viper slithers on his arm and whipped Tai Lung. Crane breaks one of the ropes and kicks Tai lung, wrapping him in the rope. Then Tigress comes in, uses Crane as help to jump on, and strikes Tai Lung. Causing him to fall back while trapped in the rope. She cuts the rope that connected the bridge and Mantis reels the rope with them back in. The Five sees the other half of the bridge thump on the rock it was hanging on.