One-Shot 1: First Date

(A/N: Hey! Random one shot on how their first date went. This of course takes place some time AFTER movie 2 but BEFORE movie 3. I didn't want to randomly move this chapter to between Movie 2 and 3, because I thought it would confuse people or throw them off where they were reading. I might move it eventually, well see. Check out  the author's note at the end of this chapter in regard to movie 4. )

Third P.O.V

"Viper is all of this really necessary?" Tai Lee asked as she sat in Viper's room on the floor. Viper was currently helping Tai Lee get ready for her first date with Po. After they returned to the Valley of Peace and found free time, Po asked Tai Lee on a date. Well...more like stuttered and squeaked it out.

Flashback

Tai Lee and Po was currently training in the training hall with the Five. Each of them doing their usual training routine. Po was looking at Tai Lee as he was fighting the spinning dummies. "Just ask her already." Tigress said, startling Po. "A-ask who what?" Po said nervously as he went back to training. "Ask Tai Lee out on a date. I mean, It's only proper since you guys are technically dating now. You haven't even took her out on a date." Tigress pointed out. Po looks back at Tai Lee and debates on how he should ask her, or where he should take her. Since he wasn't paying attention the dummy swung and knocked him in the gut and then the head. He fell over all dazed. "Po!?" Tai Lee gasped as she ran over to him after seeing him fall over. "Are you ok?" she asked. Po nodded with a bit of blabbering.

"Ehhhh...uh. Lychee..." Po sputtered out, all dazed and dizzy. "Po?" Tai Lee said as she held up his head with her hands. Inspecting him to make sure the didn't get too hurt. Trying to help him snap out of his daze. "You...please...go...date...with...me?" Po said, still dizzy. His voice squeaking every now and then. Tai Lee blushed as her eyes widened a bit, but smiled. "Sure, Po. I'll go on a date with you." Tai Lee said with a smile, kissing the top of his head. The Five, who paused their training and was watching the whole time smiled at the two. "Now, let's go get you checked out." Tai Lee said as she hoisted Po's arm on her shoulders. "H-how did you know...I was checking you out?" Po said all dazed, mishearing what Tai Lee said. Making her giggle and shake her head, as she  walked him out of the training hall.

End of Flashback

Tai Lee, being Tai Lee, understood Po's unusual behavior and gladly accepted. "Of course it is! It's your first date together as a couple. Heck, first date ever! Do you know how long we all been waiting for this moment?" Viper said excitedly. "In my opinion, you don't need all this extra effort. We all know Po will like you no matter what." Tigress said as she stood on the side leaning on the wall. "That's probably the nicest thing you'll say today, so I'll take it." Tai Lee said with a chuckle. The nerves then started to consume her. "What if I make a fool of myself?" Tai Lee said, her insecurities getting the best of her.

"If anything, he'll make a fool of himself first." Tigress said with an eye roll. "What Tigress means is that it doesn't matter what you or he does. You both care for the other and enjoy each other's company. It's going to be fun. I doubt he's going to dislike you over something silly as making a mistake." Viper reassured. Meanwhile, Po was freaking out. Not knowing the first thing about dating. Monkey, Crane, and Mantis was not helping him at the moment. "No, no. You're not doing it right." Mantis interjected. The three of them trying to coach Po in how to have a successful date. "What do you mean?" Po asked, confused. 

"You have to be romantic. Suave. You're a little sloppy buddy." Mantis said. "Sorry, it's just this is my first date ever guys! What if I mess up?" Po said, panicking. "If you mess up...she'll definitely shun you forever." Mantis said nonchalantly. "Mantis! She's not like that, and you know it." Crane scolded, seeing that Mantis is not helping the situation. "Po, just breath. You've got this. Just be yourself. Obviously that charmed Tai Lee, some how." Monkey said as he pat Po on the shoulder. "Gee thanks guys," Po said sarcastically.