Chapter 3: Journey to Gongman City

(A/N: If you guys want, you can imagine that action figure is Tai Lee instead of Tigress, because that's what I changed it to :3 )

Third P.O.V 

"Are you familiar with the master of Gongman City?" Shifu asked as he lowered the scroll he was reading. "Master Thundering Rhino?" Po asked, his peeking his interest. "Yes." Shifu answered. "Son of Legendary Flying Rhino?" Po asked. "Yes." Shifu answered. "And slayer of the Ten Thousand Serpents in the Valley of Woe?" Po asked again as Shifu handed him the message scroll. 

"He's dead." Shifu revealed taking everyone off guard. "Woah..." Po said as he read the letter over. "Th-that's impossible!" Crane said. Po handed the letter to Monkey for the others to read over. "Rhino's Horn Defense is impervious to any technique." Tai Lee said. "It was no technique. Lord Shen has created a weapon. One that breathes fire and spits metal. Unless he is stopped, this could be the end of Kung Fu." Shifu said. 

"But I just got Kung Fu!" Po said with worry. "And now you must save it. Go! Destroy this weapon and bring Lord Shen to justice!" Shifu said as he pointed with his staff. The Five and Tai Lee got a head start as Po started off towards the stairs. "Ok, here we go! Here we go! Whoa whoa, wait a second. How can I do this? I mean how can Kung Fu stop something that stops Kung Fu?" Po asked, confused. "Remember, Dragon Warrior. Anything is possible when you have inner peace. " Shifu said. Making Po go 'oh' and nod with a smile. Continuing on down the stairs. 

The village people cheered as the Five, Tai Lee, and Po ran their way out of town. "Inner Peace. Inner Peace. Inner Peace. Peace on" Po said to himself . "Oh, Po! I got you a travel pack." Mr. Ping said as he ran out from his noodle shop with a backpack. "I packed you food for weeks. Cookies, buns, vegetables. And I even packed all your action figures. See?" Mr.  Ping said as he took the Tai Lee action figure and the Mantis figure off the ground and made it fight each other, then showing off the Tai Lee one. 

Monkey laughed at this and he looked at Po and Tai Lee. The two looked at each other with a blush. Tai Lee hit Monkey with a glare as her face was red. The other members were smirking at Po and Tai Lee. "Oh, uh...Hey, I don't know what there are Never seen them before in my life.." Po said, playing off like he didn't know that was his action figures. "Dad, you got scratches on my Tai lee." Po said as he inspected the Tai Lee figure. 

"I also packed your paintings of our time together just in case you get lonely. That's me and you making noodles. And that's me and you eating noodles. And that's me giving you a piggyback ride." Mr. Ping said as he showed Po the painted pictures. "Did I hear something about baby pictures?" Tai Lee said as she looked over Po's shoulder. Po started to panic and gently pushed Tai Lee to the side to keep her from seeing his baby pictures. 

"Isn't that cute? ON second though, I'll hang onto this one." Mr. Ping said as he fondly looked at the photo. "Hey, uh...dad. They're waiting on me." Po said, wanting to speed up the interaction. "Of course, of course. You have a job to do...far from home, in a strange city filled with strange people, and strange noodles, facing horrible danger from which you might never return! Don't go Po!" Mr. Ping said franticly. 

"I gotta go. I'm the dragon warrior. It's kinda my job to save Kung Fu. And if I don't...what am I?" Po asked. "You're my son. Right?" Mr. Ping said. "Po, it's time to go." Tai Lee said. "Um, goodbye" Po said as he picked up the backpack and continued on. "Don't worry Mr. Ping. He'll be back before you can say 'noodles'." Tai Lee said as she ran with Po to catch up with the Five. "...noodles..." Mr. Ping said, longing for his son to come back. 

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

"Come on guys, let's go!" Po said as they tread through the mountains. Unfortunately, Po started to get exhausted. Panting and groaning as they continued on. They tread through the snow in the high mountains. As they made their way down the snowy mountain, Po tripped. Causing him to start creating himself into a snow ball. "Po!? Don't worry, I'm coming." Tai Lee said as she ran through the snow to help Po from rolling.