Chapter 2: Dad

Third P.O.V 

"I am ready." Po said with a determined look in his eyes. Only to reveal that he was in a tub just barely big enough to fit him, covered in bubbles with his action figures. "Wa-tai! To teach you a lesson!" he said as he moved his action figure in one hand. "Teach me? Oh, no, its the Dragon Teacher!" Po said as he moved the Tai Lung figure in his other hand. "He's so handsome." he said as he moved the Tai Lee figure. "Thank you for the compliment." he said moving his action figure. 

Then he had his action figure kick and fight the Tai Lung one. "Oh no! Please don't teach me to death!" He said as he spun the Tai Lung figure around in the air. Po then blows some raspberries as he has the two figures fight. "Po?" Mr. Ping said as he popped his head from around the corner. "Hey bean bun!" Tai Lee said as she popped her head out from around the corner as well. 

"Oh hey dad-. L-lychee!?" Po said as he quickly put his action figures in the bubbly tub. However it was too late since Tai Lee already saw her action figure there, making her giggle. Po put on a casual pose as Mr. Ping came in with a basketball and Tai Lee sat down on one of the crates. "I was just uh...stopping by for a little soak." Po said sheepishly. Mr. Ping raised his eyebrow at Po, who popped a bubble from his bubble bath. "Okay, what's wrong?" Mr. Ping said suspiciously. "Nothing." Po said with a shrug. "I come home to find Tai Lee looking for. you, and you're taking a bath with your dolls." Mr. Ping said. "Action figures." Po corrected. "Um..Po." Tai Lee said, wanting to point out the fact that he was putting something else in his water. 

"And instead of adding bath salts to the water, you just added Szechuan peppercorns." Mr. Ping said. "Szechuan---Oh, oh, my tenders." Po said in a panic as he saw what he had in his hand, and started to put water to wash it away. "Okay, yes, something's wrong." Po said, giving in. "There, there son. Tell your daddy all about it. Lift your arm." Mr. Ping said as he pat Po's arm and started to help him scrub. Out of politeness Tai Lee redirected her vision to the sky.

"Shifu says I don't know what it means to be the Dragon Warrior.  Now I have to be a teacher? I thought I finally knew who I was. If I'm not the dragon warrior that who am I?" Po said. "Po-..." Tai Lee was about to say something but Mr. Ping interrupted. "A teacher? Teaching kung fu? Po, that's a promotion. Take the job son!" Mr. Ping said, missing the while point of Po's statement.

"And some day when you're in charge of the while Jade Palace, along with Tai Lee of course, I can sell noodles in the lobby!" Mr. Ping said in excitement. "Why are you still here taking a bath like a baby? Get out, get up. Go go go!" Mr. Ping said. Po trying to cover up with his bubbles. Tai Lee making sure not to stare as she blushes and giggles. "But what about the dragon warrior look-a-like contest?" Po said, trying to make excuses. "Oh, Mrs. Chow always wins that." Mr. Ping said as he handed Po a towel. "And the dragon Warrior dumpling eating contest? I have to defend my title." Po said s he stepped out from the bath and went to grab his shorts. Tai Lee covered her eyes as she stood up to follow them out from the alley way. 

"No one's gonna beat your dumping eating record." Mr. Ping said. "Someone's out to beat your dumpling eating record!" a villager said as he burst into where they were at. Po and Mr. Ping share a look and Po quickly puts his pants on. "Is it safe to look yet?" Tai Lee asked, opening her eyes ones Po was decent. Once Po had his pants on the three of them make their way to the dining area of the noodle shop. "Go! Go! Go!" the villagers chanted at the guy ate the dumplings. "Who's eating my dumplings?" Po said. Tai Lee giggling at the bubbles that was still on him, helping him brush them off. 

"And who's paying for them?!" Mr. Ping asked in a panic. "...100, 101, 102!" the villagers chant. The guy then raised his arms in the air in triumph. Po and Tai Lee squint their eyes at the guy. "One hundred and three! yeah! Is that a new record?" the guy said with a mouth full of dumplings, turning around and revealing himself to be a panda. Po's eyes widening. "Who are you?" PO asked. "I am Li Shan." the panda said, no one understanding him because of the dumplings in his mouth. "What?" Po asked. "I am Li Shan. I'm looking for my son." Li Shan said after he cleared his mouth by swallowing the dumplings.