Chapter 1: Master Po

(A/N: I realized, as I finished writing the fanfic chapters for this movie, that I didn't necessarily have Tai Lee out right say 'I love you' to Po. So for the sake of relationship building, I will have this movie be the one where Tai Lee struggles with whether she should tell Po she loves him. Since they technically didn't stay it to each other in the last one and started dating at the end of it)

Third P.O.V 

In the spirit realm, under a peach tree, Oogway was meditating. "Inner peace. Inner peace." Oogway chants. A flower petal then falls onto his nose, causing him to sniffle. "Itchy nose." He said, blowing the petal off of him. When he took a deep breath, it only cause the petal to plug itself into his nose. Oogway chokes a bit and sneezes the petal out from his nose. "Finally. Inner peace." Oogway said. 

However, a jade blade comes barreling towards him. "Now, what?" Oogway sighed in slight frustration, without even opening his eyes. He grabbed the blade right before it could even hit him. He opens his eyes to see the other end of the chain holding another blade, coming right for him. He uses his staff to hit the blade in his hand to then knock into the other one. Getting down from his floating meditation. "Kai, old friend." Oogway said. 

In the distance stood a bull under a ruined archway in the distance. "Master Oogway." Kai says as he retrieves his blades back. "Our battle ended 500 years ago!" Oogway says. "Well, now I'm ready for a rematch." Kai says menacingly. "Took you long enough." Oogway laughs (A/N: Oogway so adorable 😂🥺❤️✨. I had to say something about it as I watch the movie.)

Kai, enraged, jumps and charges for Oogway. Cutting the piece of ruins that floated in front of his path. Kai hits the blades towards Oogway, causing him to jump out of the way. As Kai lands, the mountain that Oogway was on crumbled. "You've grown stronger." Oogway pointed out, writing in the air and projects it towards Kai. "Five hundred years in the Spirit Realm, you pick up a thing or two. I have taken the chi of every master here." Kai said, showing off the jade charms he had of the masters' chi. "No." Oogway gasps. 

"Yes, and soon I will have your power, too." Kai said as he started to swing his blades around. "When will you realize? The more you take, the less you have." Oogway said. Kai then shot the blades to two pieces of rubble and used them as a way to project himself to Oogway. Oogway creates a ying and yang symbol with his staff to shelf himself from Kai's attack. But once the rocks and the symbol impacted it caused an energy explosion. Oogway lost his footing and was floating around, allowing Kai to wrap him up in the chains of his blades. 

"With your chi, I will finally be able to return the portal world." Kai said as he pulled Oogway towards him like a fish on a fishing rod. "And this time, you won't be there to stop me." Kai said as he used his technique to capture Oogway's chi. "It was never my destiny to stop you. I have set another on that path." Oogway sighs as his body turns to jade. Kai successfully captured Oogway's chi. "Then I will fin him and take his chi, too." Kai said, as he used Oogway's chi to get out of the spirit realm. 

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

Meanwhile, it was another morning in the Valley of Peace. Po was making his way out of his room and down the hall, waking the others. "Just ice is about to be served!" he yelled as he kicked the door open. Jumping into the air to get a head start on the day. The Five and Tai Lee following after him. They ran throughout town until they made it to Mr. Ping's noodle shop, landing in a pose. 

"Well have two Justice Platters, please." Po said, starting their orders for food. "Um...three." Monkey added. "Three." Po repeated. "And a few tofu buns."Crane added. "Oh, the spicy noodle soup for Tigress and she wants the extra sauce on the side." Tai Lee ordered. "And the usual for us two." Po said pointing between him and Tai Lee. Tai lee smiled, loving the fact that he remembers her's and everyone's order. She felt a bit taken back as she ate, wondering if it's too soon to tell Po she loves him.