Chapter 8: The Dragon Warrior

(A/N: I added something new at the end, before the last A/N, and of added onto the author's note addressing some things)

Third P.O.V 

"Wh-what happened? Where's Po?" Li asked as they all follow Tai Lee to the flower petals. Tai Lee was knelt down looking for any sign of Po. "He took Kai way. He saved us." Tigress says. Once that was said, Tai Lee started to break down. Muttering no as tears ran down her face. "I-i cant lose him again..." Tai Lee says desperately. "He saves us. But who's saving him?" Mr. Ping asked. 

Meanwhile in the spirit realm, there was a glow and from that emerged Po. "Whoa! The Spirit Realm! It worked!" Po says. He was standing on Kai who pushed him off. "You brought be back?" Kai says venomously. "Don't blame me. I tried to finish this in the regular realm." Po says sheepishly. "Then we'll finish it here!" Kai says as he pushes Po, he then threw his blades out to him. Po manages to avoid getting cut by sucking his gut. The blades barely grazing the hairs of his back and stomach. It lodges into the side of a pice of rock with a building on it. Kai then pulls at his blades to have it come crashing towards Po. Po's eyes widen as he tried to flow away from it but he gets caught by it. Kai then punches Po, which causes him to break through the rock. Kai then wraps his chains around Po and pulls him in. Kai then begins the process of taking Po's Chi. 

Po's body begins to glow and turn jade green. In the mortal realm everyone could see the glow begin to fade from the petals. "Come on son. Fight!" Li begs. Po's eyes widen as his body starts to turn solid jade as Kai slowly took his chi. "We have to help him. We have to help him! Okay, everyone, gather around!" Li calls out. "Come in close. We can do this!" Li says as he begins the motions of giving chi that he saw in Oogway's scroll. Everyone follows suit. "Po, you taught us who we are meant to be." Li says. He then puts his paw out in the 'giving chi' motion. "A father." Li says. "A friend." Tigress says as she copies the motion. "A dumpling kicker." one of the panda cubs says. "A lethal fighting machine." the grandma panda says. "A hugger." another panda says. 

In the spirit realm, Po's body was nearly completely covered in jade as he accepts his fate. "A nunchuck chick." Mai Mai says. "Spotty baby." Lei says. "A family." Mr. Ping says. "A lover." Tai Lee says with a smile and tears in her eyes, remembering all the happy times they had together. everyone doing the motion to give chi. All of a sudden their hands began to glow one by one. And simultaneously a glowing Paw would glow onto Po's jaded body. 

The petals began to stir and the glowing paws would break the jade

The petals began to stir and the glowing paws would break the jade. Po smiles at the sigh as Kai's eyes widen. "Sweet." Po says with a determined look. Breaking free from the jade cocoon he was in, glowing a bright gold amongst the spirit realm. Blowing Kai away. "Woah!" Po marveled as he looked at his new outfit of a robe and straw hat, almost like the ones he would wear in his dreams. A building began to restore itself behind him. "Who are you?" Kai asked. "I've been asking the  same question." Po says as he sways his feet and hands around, golden whisps following behind it. "Am I the son of a panda? The son of a goose? A student? A teacher? Turns out...I'm all of them." Po says, his whisps making the form of a dragon. "I am...the dragon warrior." Po says gracefully.