Chapter 7: The Fall

Third P.O.V 

Po used a long piece of bamboo as a vault to get in. He accidentally fell on some wolf guards and used them as a shield as he snuck in. He passed by the main wolf who was outside, he turned around and saw the two wolves Po was holding, but not Po. "Hey." Po said in a deep voice as he had one of them raise their arms and wave.

"Hey." the main wolf said, not paying them any mind. "Ok, keep it cool. Keep it cool." Po said. But then gasped as one of the gorillas was coming by. "You! Where are you going?" the gorilla asked. Po placed them down on some boxes and then hid. "On your feet, and wipe those stupid grins off your face." the gorilla said as he picked up both of the unconscious wolves. Po snuck in though the open window.

Po landed on one of the scaffolding platforms and crept around, keeping an eye out for any wolves. He then heard Shen's voice, "Move you dogs! Faster, faster. Load them all." he yelled. Po then made his way up a ladder. As he crept around, Shen started to laugh once he got to the bridge. "Haha, greetings panda." Shen said as the smoke cleared and he opened his feathers. The symbol striking Po with a little bit of fear as he tried to look away. "Tell me what happened that night." Po said sternly. 

"What night?" Shen asked, acting oblivious. "That night!" Po repeated. "Ah, that night." Shen said, continuing the drag out game. "Yes. We're talking about the same night right?" Po asked, wanting to be sure. "Yes, I was there. Yes I watched your parents abandoned you. It's a terrible thing. I believe it went something like this." Shen said as he cut a chain. Which caused a pot of melted metal it was holding to swing at Po. It broke the bridge and Po had to grab onto it. 

Meanwhile, the Five and Tai Lee had a cart full of explosives and fireworks. Running to ram it to the door. Viper handing it to Monkey, who slammed it into the gunpowder. The doors opens and they pushed it onto more barrels gunpowder. "Here's your New Year's gift!" Monkey taunted. "Hope you like it because you cant return it!" Mantis taunted. They then heard a yell, which caught their attention. 

"Po!?" Tai lee said in confusion, panic starting to raise in her as she saw him hanging from a pot. "What's he doing here?" Tigress asked. "Return it! Return it!" Monkey said franticly. The Five went to put out the flaming gun powder while also fighting off wolves. "Tai, go help Po." Tigress said. "You dont have to tell me twice." Tai lee said as she fought through some wolves and went to find a way to get to Po. 

Po was desperately holding onto the pot as Shen watched. "Are you willing to die to find the truth?" Shen asked. "You bet I am. Although I prefer not to." Po said as he was able to get on the same platform as Shen. Tai Lee was desperately trying to get to Po, but there were a lot of wolves she had to fight off. Po went to kick Shen in the face but he blocked it with his talons and held Po's foot to the ground. Shen dodged him and tripped him with his tail feathers. Causing Po to fall off the edge. Po fell onto the belt that was dumping metal into a giant melting pot. "Po!" Tai Lee called out, seeing him fall. Resulting in her getting pushed by some wolves. She continued to fight them off, there was just so many of them. 

Shen went down one level to watch Po die. Po was running on the edge like a treadmill until he tripped, before he fell over he found a piece of metal. Shen smiled as he heard Po yell out, thinking he's falling to his death. But really he used the metal piece to lodge into the belt and keep him from falling. Po even used a wok to block his bottom from the boiling hot metal. "looking for me?" Po said, making Shen turn around. But he didn't see him because Po said it too early as you see him slowly reveal himself standing on the gear of the belt. 

"um..I said that too soon didn't I?" Po said sheepishly. He then stroked at Shen again, using the wok as a shield from the blades Shen threw. Shen jumped away from Po and wolves came after him. "Po!" Tai Lee called out as she tossed one of the wolves to knock out the 3 that were coming for Po. Po then used a chain to swing and grab onto the scaffolding and climb up to Shen. "Po! Stop, get away from him!" Tai Lee said desperately as she went to stop him but a gorilla grabbed her by surprise. 

Po then used the wok to hit the piece of metal he had and it trapped Shen by the neck. "No more running Shen!" Po said angrily. "So it seems." Shen said as he freed himself. "Now, answers." Po said as he readied the wok. "Oh, you want to know so badly. You think knowing will heal you, huh? Fill some creamer in your soul? Well here's your answer...." Shen said as he caught his breath. "Your parents didn't love you..." Shen said. Po's face falling in sadness. "Ugh, let me go. Po!" Tai Lee called out desperately, seeing the faint figures of the two within the smoke of the factory. 

"But here,...let me heal you!" Shen said as he revealed an even bigger weapon, that was much more powerful than the last. Pointed right at Po where he couldn't escape. Po gasped as he stared down the mouth of the dragon shaped weapon, frozen, not sure on what to do. Shen lit it and the weapon roared to life as it shot out a powerful cannon. Po put the wok in front of him, but even with it hitting the wok it had a powerful punch. 

"Po! Nooo!" Tai Lee called out as she desperately ran to where Po was, almost getting in the path but failing to make it. As Po is launched out of the building like a glowing red shooting star. Falling far out into the water. Right as he impacted the water, lighting struck. Back at the Jade palace Shifu had a surge of pain as he gasped. Doubling over as he had to use the staff to help keep him steady. Shifu stared out into the distance with a pained look as thunder struck. Not wanting to believe the hunch he his feeling is true. 

Tai Lee coughs as she was on the ground. She looks up and sees no sign of Po, just the reminisce of the impact the weapon left. She breathed heavily as her vision blurred with tears. She looked at the hole that was in the side of the building and that caused her to break down. She stared at the bamboo scaffolding as tears fell onto them from her eyes. Her body aching as she clenched her fist and gasped for air. She was crying hard, not caring who saw, not putting up a fight. The wolves paid her no mind and her and the Five were gathered and chained. "He's gone....he's gone and its all my fault...and I didn't even get to tell him..." Tai Lee sobbed. The Five could feel her pain as they all looked down in sorrow. 

Meanwhile, Po's body was flowing down the river far out of the city limits. Until he hit a dock and there stood the shaman who poked his stomach with her staff. She brought him out of the water and used some acupuncture to heal him, to an extent. After a while, Po woke up by a water droplet hitting his face. He took in his surroundings and then spotted the shaman. Po tried to creep out of there but saw her move. So he continued to act dead. He peaked and went to move again, but came face to face with the shaman. "Ah! Oooh.." Po yelled in surprise and then groaned in pain. The shaman held out a bowl to him and Po looked at the contents inside. 

"Yeah, like you could make me drink that." Po said, and right on cue she placed a needle on his forehead. Which caused him to open his mouth unwillingly and she poured the stew into it. As she took it out, Po swallowed the stew and groaned in disgust. "If I wanted you dead, I would have left you in that river." the shaman said. "Well, why save me?" Po asked. "So you can fulfill your destiny." the shaman said. "What are you talking about? Where am I? What is this place?" Po asked as he took out the needles, taking in his whole surroundings. 

"I'm surprised you remember so little. But you were so little when it happened." the shaman said. Next thing Po knows he hears a faint screaming in his head, causing him to double over in pain. "Perhaps you do remember." the shaman said. "What? It's just a stupid nightmare." Po said. "Nightmare or memory?" the shaman asked. Po staring into a puddle.