Chapter 4: Panda Village

Third P.O.V 

Po, Li and Tai Lee start their journey to the secret panda village; all packed up with supplies in their backpacks. The Five and Shifu watch from a distance. "Do you really thing Po can master chi in time?" Viper asked Shifu. "It doesn't matter what I think. It only matters what the universe thinks." Shifu said as he gestured to above. "So, that's a 'no'?" Mantis asked. Shifu's ears fall in defeat. "Master, what are we going to do?"  Crane asked. "You are going to follow the trail of the jade warriors and find Kai. But do not engage. Now go!" Shifu said pointing outwards. "Why me? Is it because I spoke up first?" Crane asked. "No, it's because you have wings." Shifu said. "Hehe, you should of kept your beak shut." Mantis taunted. "And take Mantis with you." Shifu added. "What?! Is it because I-." he asked. "Yes." Shifu interrupted. Causing Mantis to groan and Crane laugh at him. The two of them taking off. 

Meanwhile, Po, Li and Tai Lee were well on the outskirts of the valley. Crossing bridges, trading through different fields, climbing mountains, pushing through strong winds. They make it to a forest of blue leaves when Po started to falter a bit and his stomach rumbling. "Are you ok bean bun?" Tai Lee asked in concern as she helped keep Po steady. "Oh, lunch break?" Li asked as he paused. 

"Oh! You don't need to ask me twice." Po said as he whipped off his backpack and placed it down. Once it touched the ground the two of them herd an 'ow' from the back. "Dad?" Po asked as he looked at the back. "Mr. Ping?" Tai Lee asked at the same time as Po. "Yes?" Li answered, thinking Po was talking to him. "Dad?" Po said suspiciously as he turned the bag around and opened it. "Yes?" Mr. Ping said from inside the back as he locked eyes with Po, holding onto some vegetables he packed. 

"Wha are you doing in here?" Po asked in shock. "What am I doing? Getting a backache! Did you have to step on every rock?" Mr. Ping said as he got out from the bag, putting his hands on his aching back. "No, I mean, why are you here?" Po reiterated. "What was I supposed to do huh? What if the pandas don't have food you like? You're never gonna be able too ave the world on an empty stomach. I consider my presence mission critical." Mr. Ping said to Li. 

"Oh, yes, about that, we can't share the location of the village with others. Exception of Tai Lee of course, so..." Li dragged out gesturing to Mr. Ping. "Well, I can't keep a secret huh? I raised Po for 20 years before I finally told him he was adopted." Mr. Ping said. "Seriously?" Li asked. "Yeah?" Po said with a sheepish smile. "Okay, I guess it would be cruel to make you fly back." Li said as he put the food he had away and continued on. Po then gasped at his dad. "You can fly!?" Po said in shock. Tai Lee giggled at how adorable he was. "I'm a bird Po." Mr. Ping said. 

They counted on to the Panda Village. Climbing more mountains, walking along a tight wall, treading though a snow storm. Po and Li had to plow their way through the snow, struggling to move as quickly. However, since Mr. Ping has webbed feet he walked on top of the snow just fine. And since Tai Lee was a snow leopard she didn't have any issues waking through the snow like Po and Li. "Hehe, hey keep up Po." Tai Lee taunted teasingly at her boyfriend as she passed him. "No fair Lychee." Po grumbled. After treading through the snow they reach a tall mountain that has a frozen waterfall. "Sure looks like a long way up there." Mr. Ping said as they all looked up the mountain. "And my son hates stairs. So let's go home." Mr. Ping said as he tried to drag Po back home. "We've come so far. Why would we turn back around." Tai Lee said. 

"We're pandas. We don't do stairs." Li said as he grabbed a rope. "I've waiting my while life to hear those words." Po said in excitement. "Yeah, that's. your type of heaven there, bean bun." Tai Lee giggled as she pat Po on the shoulder. Li pulled the rope and a basket comes from under them. Tai Lee almost lost her balance but Po grabbed her by the waist and kept her steady. The basket started to pull them up the mountain. "Rats" Mr. Ping grumbled as he crossed his arms.  "Woah-huh?" Po said, readying himself for the amazement of the panda village. Only to be met with a foggy atmosphere and a snow covered platform. They get off of the basket and continue on the platform. Walking until they come up to an archway. "This is the secret panda village? No wonder you keep it a secret. If I lived here, I wouldn't tell anyone either." Mr. Ping condescended.