Chapter 8: Inner Peace

Third P.O.V (Flashback parts in italics)

Po takes in the environment as it began to transform before his eyes. 

There were panda's everywhere. Some kids flying kites. Green bamboo and green grass. Panda's working int he rice fields. And there he sees two pandas, a mom and dad. The mom waves at him and held her hand out in behold. Looking up there are numerous of red kites in the blue sky.  A baby panda giggles as he crawls down the steps, a baby panda bear toy in his hand.

"This was a thriving village." the shaman said, as Po walked down those same steps looking around. "Young Shen was in line to rule Gongmen City. But he wanted more. I fortold that someone would stand in his way. A panda. But I never could have foretold what came next." The shaman said. Right on cue, Po is hit with more memories as a cry echos in his head.

The baby panda cries out. Pieces of wood falls as fire spread everywhere. A white peacock charges wolves at all the panda villagers. The baby panda whimpers as he held his doll close. Fire everywhere he looked. "Get them all!" the peacock yelled as he opened his feathers and released ore wolves towards the baby panda. Before the wolves could reach the baby panda, his father came in and hit them out of the way. 

"Take our son and run away." the father ordered the mom. She scooped up the baby panda as he drops his stuffed panda bear in the burning building. 

As Po was takin everything, he found that same stuffed panda bear doll still under some wood planks and still intact. He's hit with more memories. A flash of the symbol again and his baby arms reaching out for him mom, crying. Po holding his temple as the memories ran through his brain. "Stop fighting. Let it flow." the shaman said. Po then looked up into the cloudy sky and placed down the stuffed animal. 

He then took a deep breath and dragged his right foot on the ground. His eyes are closed as he continued the movements, catching a water droplet in his palm as it rained. 

The panda mother continued to run. It was snowing and she was going through a forest. The wolves still after her.

Po continued with the movements as the rain drop bended at his will around his arms and hands. 

She dodged at they tried to bite at her, 3 of them still chasing her. Until she came across a village and seen a crate of radishes. She made sure they weren't close and looked at her baby. Placing him in the crate of radishes. The baby revealed to be baby Po.

Po's eyes open as he remembered everything.

Baby Po cried out to his mom as she caught her breath. She soothingly shushed Po to keep him quiet. Baby Po calmed down and smiled as he held his mom's hands. She kissed his head as he mumbled 'ma'. The baby happily held her as she caressed his face. She began to tear up and whimpered as she hugged her baby's arm one more time. She then went back into the woods, Po crying out to her. 

The mom the called out to the wolves to follow her as she lead them away from Po. Then the wolves follow after her and so does Shen. 

Po completed the inner peace maneuvers (A/N: idk what to call it) and let the water droplet go onto a plant as it gracefully falls down the leaves onto the ground. Po sat down, a little sad, finally having the answers he needed. The Shaman approached him. "Your story may not have such a happy beginning. But that doesn't make you who you are. It is the rest of your story. Who you chose to be. 

Po then started having flashback of the events in his life, that brought him to where he is now. First, him tumbling out of the radish crate where he met his adopted dad. The morning he woke up on the day the dragon warrior was being chosen. That same day his dad made him bring the noddle cart to the event, that he ended up late to. Told his dad he want to learn Kung Fu and crashed into the Jade Palace where he was chosen to become the dragon warrior. The time Shifu first set him on the obstical course in the training hall.