Chapter 1: Wolves at the Musician's Village

Long ago, in ancient China, the Peacocks rolled over Gongmen City. 

They brought great joy and prosperity to the city, for they had invented fireworks. 

But their son, Lord Shen, saw darker power in the fireworks. 

What had brought color and joy, could also bring darkness and destruction. 

Shen's troubled parents consulted a soothsayer. 

She foretold that if Shen continued down this dark path he would be defeated by a worrier of black and white. 

The young lord set out to change his fate. But what he did next...

...only sealed it. Shen returned to his parents, full of pride. 

But in their faces, he only saw horror. He was banished form the city forever. 

But Shen swore revenge. Someday he will return, and all of China would bow at his feet. 

Third P.O.V 

In a warehouse near a volcano far away, smoke filling the air. Wolves working, chains clanking, metal being melted. Using that melted mettle to fill a mold. The leader of the wolves jumps up, "It's almost done Lord Shen, but we run out of meta." He said, bowing. "Search the farther villages! Find more metal! China will be mine." Lord Shen said. 

–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–•–

Now at the Valley of Peace, there were two children playing with their action figures outside the training hall of the Jade palace. "And then the Dragon Warrior going the Furious Five!" a rabbit kid said, holding a Po action figure. "And don't forget along with Princess Tai Lee! They became the most awesomeness king fu team ever!" a pig kid said, holding an action figure of Tai Lee. The two kids started playin together, until they herd commotion inside the training hall. "Listen, listen. You can hear the Dragon warrior training right now!" the rabbit child said. 

However, that wasn't the case; none of the equipment was being used at the moment. "33!" one of the Five said. "Stop him!" Mantis said. "Its to dangerous!" Monkey said. "35!" Tigress counted. "Stay focused Po!" Tai lee said. "36, 37!" Viper and Crane count. "How is he doing that with his face?" Mantis asked. They weren't training, they were actually seeing how many bean buns Po could fit in his mouth at once. 

Po then put one more in his mouth, "38 bean buns!" Po said, with a mouth full. "Yes, new record! You monster!"  Mantis said. "Keep going! Hit 40!" Monkey said, passing the plate of bean buns to Po. "He'll never hit 40!" Crane said. "You guys wait, we'll get to 40!" Po said as he grabbed two more with his chop sticks. "Do it." Tigress said. "You got this Po!" Tai Lee cheered. Po then had to close this mouth, after a while he did it. Him and everyone cheered.

"Well done Po!" Crane said as he pat Po on the back. Which caused him to spit out all the bean buns. Monkey and Viper take cover, mantis gets hit by one, and Tigress and Tai Lee block the ones coming at them. "Your training is paying off." Tigress said. 

Then a gong went off and Po remembered he had to see Master Shifu. "Oh, Master Shifu!" Po said. "Gotta go see you later!" Po said. "You'll save those for me right?" Po asked. "As if we'd eat them right after you had them in your mouth bean bun!" Tai Lee says teasingly as Po makes his way out of the "What ever Lychee!" Po calls out as he runs out. 

Tai lee laughs, turning around only to see the Five looking at her with smirks. "W-what are you guys looking at me for?" she asked. "When are you going to tell bean bun?" Tigress asked, teasing Tai Lee's new nickname for Po. "Shut up! And...I-i don't know...either way I don't know if he feels the same." Tai Lee said, after spending time with Po she realized her true feelings for him. The Five a while back noticed her behavior and she gave in and gold them what was going on; well she told Tigress who told the rest of the Five. "Yeah, ok Lychee." Crane says teasingly. Making Tai Lee knock him up side the head.