Chapter 5: Tale of Tai Lung...and Tai Lee

( In regard to the back story and ages, according to google Tai Lung is like 40 while Po and Tigress is around late 20s. Just know that Tai Lee is the same age as Tigress. Also a lot of people are confused, and I'm not sure why😭. Tai Lung is Tai Lee's dad as it says in the description of the story. Idk where it says brother still. I thought I fixed all of them 🤷🏻‍♀️. I'll find it I swear💀)

Third P.O.V

The morning bell sounded, the Five and Tai Lee stood outside there rooms saying "Good morning Master" to shifu who stood at the end of the hall. Shifu realized that Po has not came out from his room Shifu calls out to him and opens the door, but Po was not there. "He's quit." Shifu said with a chuckle. Tai Lee tried her best to hide the hurt look on her face hearing Shifu.

They all followed Shifu to the training grounds. "What do we do now master, with the panda gone? Who will be the Dragon Warrior?" Viper asked. "All we can do is resume our training and trust that in time, the true Dragon Warrior will be revealed." Shifu said as he opened the gates to the training grounds. Only to open the door and find Po there already. "What are you doing here?!" Shifu asked in shock.

"Ah! Hi! G-good morning, Master! I thought I'd warm up a little." Po said as he pretended to stretch, he was in a split position on some bamboo beams. "You're stuck." Shifu said, not happy. "Stuck? Nah. What? I-I'm not stuck. This is one of my...yeah I'm stuck." Po said in defeat. "Help him." Shifu snapped.

"Oh, dear." Crane said as he went to help. Tai Lee went to help too. Crane pulled at Po's pants as Tai Lee helped push him over the beams. Po was able t get unstuck but flopped over on the ground, making Crane and Tai Lee gasp. "Thank you." Po said. "Don't mention it." Crane said dryly. "No, really I appreciate..." Po said. "Ever." Crane interrupted. Tai Lee gave Po an apologetic smile and walked to stand by everyone else.

"You actually thought yo u could learn to do a full splay in one night? It takes years to develop one's flexibility!" Shifu said as he threw some stone disks in the air. Tai Lee knew she was the most flexible out of everyone so she got ready for Shifu's signal. "And years longer to apply it in combat!." Shifu said as he snapped, signaling Tai Lee to go.

Tai Lee jumped int the air and did a split. Kicking the disks and making them break into a million pieces. Po swooned at how awesome it looked and how good Tai Lee looked doing it. Tai Lee landed and dusted herself off, turning her head to Po and winking at him and standing by the others. Po was still stunned as the pieces of stone rains down on him. I chunk that was about handfuls size fell on his head last and he picks it up casually, making Tai Lee giggle.

"Put that down! The only souvenirs we collect here are bloody knuckles and broken bones." Shifu said. "Yeah! Excellent." Po said with excitement. "Let's get started." Shifu smirked. Viper was first to go against Po. "Are you ready?" Viper asked. "I was born re-..." Po said only to get interrupted by Viper striking. She whips him at his legs then whips him up in the air and slams him down onto his head on the ground. "I'm sorry, brother. I thought you said you were ready." Viper said apologetically. "That was awesome! Let's go again!" Po said.

Monkey was next, and they were using bo staffs. Monkey would hit Po's side and Po would try his best to block him. He managed to block one but while he was impressed with himself Monkey landed a hit on his head. Po was then going against Crane in the jade turtle bowl, but before they could even get started Po falls into the bowl and tosses himself around. Next was Mantis's turn and Po couldn't even see him as he twist different limbs ways they aren't supposed to and pin him to the ground. It was already sundown. Shifu chuckled as Po gets pinned to the ground but that changed when Po did not give up. Shifu's eye began to twitch.