Chapter 5: Lord Shen

Third P.O.V 

Master Ox's remark took Po off guard, causing him to stutter. The Five and Tai Lee turn to Po, wondering how he is going to take it. "Y-you...you...Kung Fu is dead? Fine!" Po stuttered out. "You stay in your prison of fear with bars made of hopelessness. And all you can get are three square meals a day of shame!" Po said out of anger and frustration. "With despair for dessert." Croc said. "Well take on Shen and prove to those who are still hungry for justice and honor, that Kung Fu still lives!" Po said as he held his fist in the air. "Yeah!" A random boar prisoner said groggily at Po's declaration. 

The doors then burst open to reveal three wolves, one being the main one. "Monkey!" Po said in a 'really?' tone. "Ka-kaa!" Monkey said sheepishly. "You! You're mine!" Po said as he pointed at the main wolf. "I'll tell you what's gonna be yours! My fist in your plush, cuddly, super soft face!" the guy said. "Hey! you keep your fist away from his cuddly soft face!" Tai Lee said as she stood guard, not realizing the worlds coming out of her mouth at the moment. 

Monkey and Crane drops down and takes out the two other wolves, leaving the main one. "Uh oh."He said, realizing he was out numbered, and started to run. "Get him!" Po said as they all ran out. "Get me out of here." the wolf told the guy pulling the cart after he hopped on. The Five started chasing after him, while Po and Tai Lee stopped. Po then saw another cart. "You wouldn't mind pulling me on this would you Lychee?" Po asked. "It would be an honor dragon warrior. Hop on. " Tai Lee said jokingly as she held onto the handles.

"Faster!" Monkey yelled as he and the Five make their way through the cluttered crowded town. Tai Lee ran fast as she pulled Po along, she then hopped up and had the cart roll vertically. The wolf took a sharp turn into another alley way. "Viper!" Po called out. Po used Viper, who was wrapped around a pole, to turn the cart around and back on track. Tai lee then got back and started to continue pulling Po. 

"Watch out!" the wolf called out as he tossed the guy pulling his cart as an obstacle. Tai Lee managed to dodge the guy. "Very uncool!" Po called out to the wolf. "Try this!" the wolf said as he made more obstacles by knocking over more villagers. The Five managed to swoop in and clear the path, causing them to fall behind as Tai Lee and Po were on hot pursuit. "Maybe something smaller!"the wolf said as he tossed a basket of baby bunnies at them. 

Tai Lee had to have the cart roll vertically again and catch the kids. She caught most of them, but a few got on Po's face. Causing them to wobble and get off corse. "Po!" Tai Lee called out as they got on some scaffolding, almost nearing the end. Po managed to redirect the cart by stopping one wheel and now they were on the roof. "Fire!" the kids yelled with laughter. Po and Tai lee look down and see Po's foot was on fire due to the friction of him trying to stop the wheel earlier. 

"We lost them." Tigress said, and right on cue the Five hears Po yelling. Tai Lee and Po's cart got to the end of the building and they launched in the air. As they were flying in the air Po grabbed the cart as it got caught on ropes of lanterns. Used it as a swing to grab both Tai Lee and the bunnies. Dropping them into the cart, and hanging at the handles as the cart stood upwards. 

"Crane catch! Get ready to jump Tai Lee!" Po said as he seen they were approaching the other building that held the lantern strings. Po spun and then pivot the cart to where it launched Tai lee and the bunnies. Crane was able to catch all the bunnies and Tai Lee landed on the roof safely. Unfortunately, Po smashed into the building along with the cart. Only one handle and a wheel was left. "Guy's guys, give me a shove!" Po called out. "Mantis now." Tigress said as Mantis grabbed her and threw her. She then used her palms and the speed of impact to push Po. Causing him to leave a trail of fire as he caught up to the wolf. "Woah! Look at him go!" Tai lee said as she got back down with the rest of the Five. All 6 of them running and trying to catch up with Po and the Wolf.