Chapter 21 - Violin Lessons in 1899 and 2021

Chapter 21 - Meet Notes (AKA, ChristineDaae2727 )
Did you know violins were made around the 1530s and 1600s? Yeah, Stage actually learned something from writing this chapter
Warnings: Mentions of Covid, but nothing else really
A/N, I didn't know what to do for a song for this chapter, so I just did the only Phantom song I know lol.
(No offense to Kara, but I really like Stephanie lol. She's pretty (not that the others aren't, but like.))
Third Person POV

Notes sat on her bed in her room.

She was slightly bored, but that was pretty usual.

Stuff was just starting to open up after lockdown, but it wasn't fully good yet.

Vaccines hadn't been approved for anyone under 12 and they had just been approved for anyone between 17-years-old and 12-years-old.

However, because stuff was opening up again, it meant after-school stuff was opening again.

And violin lessons.

Speaking of violin lessons, Notes was in her room, getting her stuff ready for violin lessons.

Bow, actual violin, rosin, case, sheet music, Notes went through the list over and over in her head as she looked for stuff around her room.

She couldn't forget anything.

That would not be good.

Notes looked at the time.

Her eyes widened. I gotta go!

Notes quickly put her rosin and bow in her case with the violin, before closing it and zipping it.

Picking up the case and putting it on using the strap that went over her shoulder, Notes started leaving.

And then she stopped in the middle of her doorway of her room.

Notes facepalmed. Right, my phone. She mentally scolded herself for almost forgetting as she went over to her bed and picked up the phone.

Notes picked up the phone and walked out of her room.

To violin lessons I go, she smiled slightly to herself as she started walking.

At the building where lessons take place

Notes set her case down on the table in front of her.

She was the first one there, but she knew someone would be there within a few minutes.

Notes unzipped her case, starting to set up.

As soon as her hands touched the violin, a cold breeze blew over her.

Notes shivered slightly, before her eyes widened.

Where am I?

She looked around the room. It was a lot fancier than her room at her house.

Notes looked down at herself.

Her eyes widened when she saw she was no longer wearing the clothes she had been wearing earlier. Instead, she had a light white, pink, and blue button down on, along with a purple shirt-kinda thing over that and a long purple skirt. She also had a darker purple tie on and a belt of the same color.

Notes stepped backwards in shock, almost tripping over the skirt, causing her to stumble a bit.

She caught herself by grabbing a dresser that was near, her eyes still wide.

She heard someone yelling. "Katherine!"

Katherine immediately opened her door. "Yes, father?" She called back.

"Come here!"

Katherine immediately left the room and started walking to her father's office.

562 Words
Woo hoo! I posted today! I'm probably only posting two chapters, but maybe more. (I need Sunny to answer my PM/DMs/Messages lol)

(I am aware this isn't the costume described in the thing up top lol)