Chapter 1

"Clayton! Get up!"

The blond groaned as he rolled over onto his side.

"I'm not going to tell you again!"

He huffed before pushing himself up and stumbling out his room, rubbing his eye.

"What?" He said throwing his hands up. His mother stood at the door. He arched a brow.

"You're going to be late!"

"Late for what?"

His mother sighed setting down her purse before walking up to the boy.

"College."

He face palmed.

"Mom I've already told-"

"You've been accepted into University of Florida."

He stepped back.

"Why would you-"

"You are leaving in two hours so start packing." She said before grabbing her purse and walking out. He watched as his mom entered the car and drove off. He ran his fingers through his hair. He cracked his knuckles as he rushed down the hall. He kicked his door open causing their cat to jump. He slammed his door shut and hopped onto his bed. He laid on his back staring at the ceiling.

"Can't live how I want can I?" He said turning his head to their cat. The cat was licking its paw before giving him a meow. He sighed as he sat up.

Guess I have no choice..

~George POV~

I panicked as I rushed to finish packing.

"I feel like I'm missing something." I said as I scanned my room.

"George?"

I turned to the door.

"Be down in a minute!"

I hurried and closed my suitcase before leaving I gave my room one last scan, waving at my pets as I walked out.

"You don't leave til like two hours Geor-"

"I know but I want to make sure I have everything." I panted.

~Third person~

He sighed as he slid into a chair.

"Do you have everything?"

"I think so? I feel like I'm missing something though."

"Clothes?"

"Yep."

"Tooth brush?"

"Yep."

"Phone and charger?"

"Yep."

"Laptop?"

"Yep."

"Shoes?"

"Yep."

"Uhhh?"

George chuckled.

"I think you have everything?"

"I hope so."

~Two hours later~ (Dream's prespective)

He gasped as he read the time.

"Fuck- I'm going to be late!"

He jumped up almost falling as he got dizzy. He slid his shoes as he grabbed his keys. He grabbed his bags and rushed out the door. He threw his things in the passenger seat as he climbed into the driver. He slammed the car door and quickly started his car. He groaned as his car wouldn't start. He pulled himself back and took a breath. He gently put the keys into the key hole (I know what its called I just can't spell it, and I'm on a laptop so it won't correct it.) 

Yep. This is going to be a fun few years.

I keep making new books before finishing others im sorry ;-;

I probably won't post on here til I get my other books done (I say that but I'll probably be working on this later.)