Chapter 31

"Cherish!"
(This is kinda weird because that's my best friends name and she literally looks like a female george 😭)

George's eyes fluttered opened, he groaned and tried to sit up only to be pulled back down. He looked to his side. Clay had his arm firmly wrapped around him. The shirtless boy peacefully sleeping. George smiled and laid back down, cuddling the boy. He ran his fingers through his messy blond hair and sighed staring at the ceiling. Clay chuckled and lifted his head, tilting into George's scratches.

"Good morning freckles~"

"Good morning beautiful~"

George smiled at the name and hugged him. They both jumped when a knock was heard from the door. George groaned and threw his head back. Clay patted his chest.

"Hey, I got this one, you lay here and pretend to be asleep, okay?" Clay whispered, sitting up. George nodded and turned over letting out a frustrated sigh. Clay ran his fingers through his messy hair. He stopped as he was about to open the door.

Shirt..

He quickly picked up his shirt he had thrown off last night and slid it on before cracking open the door.

"He's asleep right now..." Clay whispered, peering down to see Cherish standing there.

"Oh, we'll do you want to go sit on the porch and swing for a bit?" She asked, her voice low and tired. He smiled and couldn't help it. He nodded and closed the door.

"Welp, I'll be outside on the swing if you need me." Clay whispered, leaning over and kissing George on the forehead. George scoffed and hid under the covers. Clay slid on his shoes and grabbed his phone.

Time skip

"So are you and George a thing?" She asked, kicking her feet. Clay looked over and smiled.

"I- well.."

"It's okay, I won't tell. You guys look happy together."

"Is that supposed to mean something?" Clay asked, leaning back. She shrugged.

"His last relationship wasn't the best.."

Clay looked at her confused.

"He told me he'd been single, never had a-"

"Yeah, he doesn't talk about it. He said he wants it to be non existent and like it never happened which I get that."

"Slow down- so, he lied to me?"

"Yeah, I guess."

"He's still gay! That's most definitely not a lie." She said, giggling. Clay chuckled.

"He thinks telling about his past will just ruin his future, that's why he probably hasn't told you much..has he?"

"No, he hasn't actually, now that I think about it."

"Yeah, and it hurts him talking about it so please don't ever bring this up to him? Not until he's ready to tell you."

"Do you ever try to talk to him about, you know, personal things?"

"I'm 13 and a girl, do you really think he'd come to me?"

Clay shrugged his shoulders. 

Later

"Clay, I want kisses!" George demanded, reaching out to the boy from the couch he was laying on. Clay chuckled and crawled over top of him, kissing him all over. Kissing his cheeks, nose, neck, jaw, chin, lips, everything. George laid there and giggled taking in it all.

"I'm still here?" Cherish said. Clay and George both looked up startled. George pushed Clay off and smiled awkwardly.

"I already know about your little relationship, I'm not going to say anything, it's my secret." She said smiling.

"I swear."

George smiled and looked  at Clay. Clay shrugged and chuckled, pushing George back down and kissing him. Cherish rolled her eyes and sat down across them, keeping her eyes on the tv.

"Mum will be pulling up any minute, might want to fix yourselves."

George rolled his eyes and sat up, wiping his lips.

"She doesn't care."

"But does she know you too are little love birdies?"

George closed his mouth and groaned. Cherish giggled. The front door swung open and Clay sat back.

"Well hello there! How was your sleep?" Kelly asked smiling at Clay. Clay smiled.

"It was nice." He replied, nodding his head.

"Good! I'm making pancakes for breakfast." Kelly said as she made her way to the kitchen. Cherish looked back at George and smirked. George rolled his eyes and stood up stretching. Clay wrapped his arms around his waist and pulled him closed, hugging the boys waist.

"Wot are you doing?" George whispered. Clay smirked and squeezed his waist.

"Just hugging you.."

George giggled as Clay quickly let go when Kelly popped around the corner. She smiled at them and walked in.

"So, is there any plans today?"

"We were going to help set up the tree? If- you guys still do that.." George said, sitting back down on the couch almost landing on Clays lap.

"Oh! Yes! I almost completely forgot!" Kelly said, jumping up and darting down the hall. George giggled.

Time Skip (I've rewrote this five times now and if it doesn't save again I'm gonna throw myself off this roof)

"Say cheese!" Kelly said holding up her phone. George turned around and chuckled, grabbing Clay and pulling him to his side.

"I want one!" Cherish said, jumping up off the couch and jumping in front of the two. They both giggled as Kelly took another picture.

"Cute." She said looking over the photos.

I'm over this because my phone isn't working and I've written this over five times because it wouldn't save so now I have to write it on my iPad. Sorry :/