Chapter 25

"Bye Karl! Be careful!" George says as Karl closes the door. George laid back on his bed with a sigh. Clay still hasn't returned. Each second he wasn't responding only worried George more and more to the point where he was about to call the police. But, he stopped himself. Clay is careful, he knows his surroundings and he's a tough guy, he can handle himself...right?

"At George!" A familiar voice boomed as the door swung open. Clay was standing there with his arms wide open, a smile plastered on his face. Of course, George didn't think anything of it and ran into his arms, sighing as he felt Clay rub his back. He leaned back and looked up at the blond. He looked exhausted.

"Hey, are you okay?" George asked, pulling back. Clay nodded before laying on his neat bed that George spent forever to make. George shut the door and skipped toward the boy, sitting cris cross in front of him.

"You like the room?" George asked, a smile widely on his face. Clay smiled and examined the room.

"You did this? All by yourself?" He asked, smiling at the boy. George nodded, his face started to heat up.

"Oh, but wait!" George giggled, sliding off the bed and grabbing his phone. He jumped back on Clays bed sitting extremely close to him. They were both sitting cris cross facing each other. He opened an app and turned on the LEDs, they were blue. Along with the Fairy lights that made the room beautiful.

"Hey..uh George?"

George hummed as he glanced at Clay. Clays hand went behind his neck and he looked away.

"I- uhh-...fuck.."

"What's wrong?" George asked, tilting his head.

"I-I just want to talk right now- I don't- I want to say something but- fuck- George.."

"Clay, its ok. I'm here to listen."

"Yeah but- this- I can't just- forget it-"

"Clay.."

Clays eyes went wide when George cupped his face. He was now on his knees leaning closer to Clay.

"I'm not going to make fun of you or judge you. I'm your best friend and I'll always be here to listen to you, ok?"

Clay nodded as he gripped George's hands, leaning into his touch. George smiled and pulled the blond into a hug.

I almost did it- I was gonna do it! But I didn't- sorry 😐

MAYBE NEXT CHAPTER!!!