Chapter 33

"And then..." Clay said, pointing at the piece of paper with multiple math equations on it. Cherish tapped her pencil against the desk.

"And then, you multiply that up...." She said as she began writing on the paper.

"Which is equal to 45?" She said, looking up at Clay. Clay read over her answers. A smile grew on his face.

"Correct." He said, smiling at her. She smiled back and continued on. Mean while, George sat on the edge of the couch watching the two bond. He smiled and his heart skipped a beat watching his boyfriend and little sister get along so well. Clay was great with kids, one thing to keep in mind...

"Hey, wots happening over here?" Kelly said, nudging George. George shushed her and nodded at them.

"Clay is helping Cherish with her math. They are bonding."

"Oh.." she whispered, smiling. She pulled out her phone and snapped a photo. George pinched his nose.

"Mum! Leave them alone!" He whispered. She rolled her eyes and walked off.

"Damn- that was simpler than I thought!" Cherish giggled. Clay chuckled and looked back at George.

"Say thank you, and watch your mouth." George said. Cherish rolled her eyes at him.

"Thanks a lot Clayton, I greatly appreciate it." She said smiling at him. Clay chuckled again.

"Call me Clay or, better yet, you can call me Dream if it makes it easier." He whispered. Cherish giggled and slid her paper back into her folder before running off to put it away in her backpack. Clay sighed and leaned back against the couch directly where George sat. He propped his arm up on his knee. George giggled and laid down, his face inches away from his head. Clay tilted his head back with a smile.

"She'll be a pro in no time." He said, winking at the Brit. George broke into giggles. He leaned forward and gave him a quick kiss.

"You seem very great with children, I could never.." George chuckled. Clay shrugged.

"I took care of my younger bother and sister pretty much. I mean! That makes my parents sound horrible- and..they really aren't! They both work so that's why.."

"You have more than one sibling? You never told me.."

"I don't get to see them very often..not as much I used to."

"Oh- I'm sorry.."

"There's no need to be sorry."

"Thank you for helping her, I'm sorry she's a bit of a-"

"Bitch?" Clay interrupted him. George smiled and nodded. Soon enough, Cherish stumbled back into the living with more work, sliding down next to Clay.

"More?" He asked, leaning forward receiving a pout from George. She nodded and smiled.

"Just a bit more, not too much!"

Clay giggled and read over the directions.

"Damn- I mean- dang, that's a lot.."
(Did dang autocorrect to dnf because I spelt it wrong??? ...maybe...🚶)

"It's okay, you can cuss in front of me. Obviously, I don't care."

George smacked her arm causing her to hiss.

"Ouch! You arsehole!" She said, rubbing her arm.

"Call me a name one more time missy.."

"Bitch.." she said with a smirk. George smirked back before yelling,