Chapter 13

One month~

"Wanna go to the arcade this weekend?" Clay asked as he took a bite of his pizza. George nodded.

"IF- we don't have homework.."

They both let out laughs.

"I can't believe it's almost Halloween.." George said shaking his head. Clay nodded.

"We should decorate." Clay said as they both stood up with their trays. George nodded.

"That would be really fun."

"I think I heard something go around about someone having a party on Halloween?" Clay added as he slid his tray on top of George's as he placed his down.

"I'm assuming your not a party person though."

George looked at Clay with a raised brow.

"Really?"

"You don't seem like the guy to be huge party type." Clay said shrugging his shoulders.

"Well you assume wrong."

Clay chuckled.

"Really?"

"Mhm, I've always wanted to go to parties and get drunk and stuff like that. Everyone always takes me to be the party pooper."

"It makes sense.." Clay said as they exited the building. George punched Clay in the arm causing him to let out a chuckle. They quickly crossed the street to their building and hurried inside as it was getting a bit late.

"I have to present my project tomorrow..I'm scared.." Clay randomly blurted as the elevator doors closed. George giggled.

"I feel you..I hate having to stand in front of a bunch of people and talk..I get all red and my voice gets shaky." George said.

"I had to do public speaking in middle..ph it was terrible." Clay said shaking his head.

"I remember one time- oh my gosh- we had to do this slide show where we explain what we've learned- I literally talked so fucking fast that no one understood me. I got a 65% and my mother was not happy.." Clay said as they walked down the hall to their dorm.

"Dang.." George sighed as Clay unlocked the door.

"Yeah..not a very good experience for me.."

George giggled as he entered their room. He kicked off his shoes and dove onto his bed.

"I'm not excited for tomorrow.." George let out. Clay raised his brows.

"Me and you both.." Clay said as he shut the door and kicked off his shoes. George giggled again.

"I love your little giggle." Clay said as he crawled on top of George and laid on top of him. George rolled his eyes playfully.

"I wish we had more free time.." George said, scratching the top of Clays head.

"But then what would we?" Clay asked, lifting his head up to rest his chin on George's abdomen. George looked down at the blond headed boy.

"Me, you, Nick and Karl could do more things together. Me and you could adventure. We could do so much things."

Clay smiled.

"Hey..at least we'll have a degree?"

They both laughed.

"If what little time we have at certain times allows us to spend time together, then I'll take it." (There's a lot of the word time in that sentence)